sightseeing flight
756 9 2023-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mirec5050
lvl.2
Flight distance : 656555 ft
Slovakia

hello. Two weeks ago I switched from a mini 2 to a mini 3 pro. This is one of the first shots. I apologize for breaking all the rules and regulations. The drone has a "plus" battery and a landing gear (300g total without registration), flew in at a height of 500m (maximum height from the starting position from the window of the children's room), and he was at a distance of 3km (I did not see him). He happily returned home with a battery at 55%... I will now fly according to the rules!
2023-6-13
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Who carew about breaking the rules. The people who makes these drones laws have no experience with our drones. They are just dumb old folks pocketing money from our tax. I fly how I want and when I want. I fly day or night, over people and vehicles, over 400ft agl and over 4 miles out. Not once have i kill someone with my drone or fear my drones gonna go out and take a life. I'm more scared of someone killing me with their vehicles vs someone killing me with their toy drones.
2023-6-13
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 6-13 10:57
Who carew about breaking the rules. The people who makes these drones laws have no experience with our drones. They are just dumb old folks pocketing money from our tax. I fly how I want and when I want. I fly day or night, over people and vehicles, over 400ft agl and over 4 miles out. Not once have i kill someone with my drone or fear my drones gonna go out and take a life. I'm more scared of someone killing me with their vehicles vs someone killing me with their toy drones.

How many aircraft would your drone have to collide with before you recognise that such recklessness
a) endangers people
b) endangers the hobby.

Are you saying others should suffer because your rights superceed everyone else's rights?
2023-6-13
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125135 ft
France

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 6-13 10:57
Who carew about breaking the rules. The people who makes these drones laws have no experience with our drones. They are just dumb old folks pocketing money from our tax. I fly how I want and when I want. I fly day or night, over people and vehicles, over 400ft agl and over 4 miles out. Not once have i kill someone with my drone or fear my drones gonna go out and take a life. I'm more scared of someone killing me with their vehicles vs someone killing me with their toy drones.

What a nice person. Thank God I don’t know you.
2023-6-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 6-13 11:06
How many aircraft would your drone have to collide with before you recognise that such recklessness
a) endangers people
b) endangers the hobby.

People will be people.
I believe I should be allowed to do this or that. So I don't feel this rule is right. So I feel it is right to break it.
Happens everywhere (and I am also doing it, just not with drones)
2023-6-14
Use props
MS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

Rules are created by corrupt Governments and their agencies, who have broken more rules than the people they suppress.
Hello UK Government, you bunch of tw (insert vowel) ts.
2023-6-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MS Posted at 6-14 03:00
Rules are created by corrupt Governments and their agencies, who have broken more rules than the people they suppress.
Hello UK Government, you bunch of tw (insert vowel) ts.

2023-6-14
Use props
MS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

I'd vote for Woodstock instead of the shower of scheiße that's currently in charge
2023-6-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MS Posted at 6-14 08:47
I'd vote for Woodstock instead of the shower of scheiße that's currently in charge

Who am I to argue
2023-6-14
Use props
Mirec5050
lvl.2
Flight distance : 656555 ft
Slovakia

I don't question the rules for flying drones. A drone weighing several kilograms can be a serious, life-threatening threat. It just seems to me that the rules are too draconian for the smallest toy drones. In some states, even any flying is prohibited.
2023-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules