2476 4 2023-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SwellDrone
lvl.1

United States

1#

Friends,

I fly FPV with a non DJI Flight Control RC and use the DJI 03 air unit in all of my drones. I'd like to be able to output my goggle view via the USB c connector on Goggles 2 and input this HDMI signal into my laptop to use as a live stream source for OBS workstation.

Apparently the only way to do this is with the RC Pro Remote?  Is this correct?

This doesn't seem like a practical nor economical sollution for all of the FPV pilots using the DJI 03 air unit.  

Will DJI make available a box that does whatever the RC Pro remote is doing with out all the sticks and such?

Thank you for your feedback. -Chris

2023-6-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, SwellDrone. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, DJI Goggles 2 does not support HDMI output, you need to use RC PRO to achieve picture output. For your last question (Will DJI make available a box that does whatever the RC Pro remote is doing without all the sticks and such?), there are currently no plans to support accessories. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-6-15
Use props
SwellDrone
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-15 22:04
Hi, SwellDrone. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, DJI Goggles 2 does not support HDMI output, you need to use RC PRO to achieve picture output. For your last question (Will DJI make available a box that does whatever the RC Pro remote is doing without all the sticks and such?), there are currently no plans to support accessories. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Then can I suggest that you make the DJI FLY App be able to stream 5mb and not capped at 2mb.  2mb for 1080p is not good enough for most streaming platforms like YouTube.  I would imagine that you have sold a lot of dji 03 air units!  Come on guys.
2023-6-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SwellDrone Posted at 6-16 16:33
Then can I suggest that you make the DJI FLY App be able to stream 5mb and not capped at 2mb.  2mb for 1080p is not good enough for most streaming platforms like YouTube.  I would imagine that you have sold a lot of dji 03 air units!  Come on guys.

Hi, SwellDrone. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-22
Use props
Rafael Nasser
New

Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-15 22:04

Does the RC PRO also work to output video from the O3 connected  to the goggles V2?
2023-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules