Is it possible to charge the Integra with a 65W adapter?
3538 14 2023-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jukeboxandi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117979 ft

Germany

Hey everyone. I'm wondering if it's ok to charge the Integra goggles with a (third party) 65W adapter or if that can cause damage to the battery. Thank you for your time and consideration.
2023-6-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We highly recommend using an 18W PD charger when charging your DJI Goggles Integra to avoid issues. We will clarify this with our relevant team if the unit will support a 65W charger. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-6-14
Use props
djiuser_SGLQDd0TNdCA
New

United States

What is the best charger? And about motion controller 2? Tk you
2023-6-15
Use props
Jukeboxandi
lvl.1

Germany

djiuser_SGLQDd0TNdCA Posted at 6-15 11:33
What is the best charger? And about motion controller 2? Tk you

Hi, I found out using a standard power adapter for your phone is enough to load the motion controller and the goggles. For the batteries it‘s necessary to use a 65W adapter.

But still … I‘m wondering if it‘s ok to use a 65W for the goggles and controller is ok anyway or if it would cause damage to the batteries inside the devices.
2023-6-20
Use props
Jukeboxandi
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-14 18:23
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We highly recommend using an 18W PD charger when charging your DJI Goggles Integra to avoid issues. We will clarify this with our relevant team if the unit will support a 65W charger. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hey, thank you so much. Did you find out an answer yet?
2023-6-20
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

You can charge Integra with 100W power adapter without any issues.
Any electrician will tell you that is not about the power you give, but about voltage stability.
So if you put 100W charger to Integra, the battery will charge using the max power charging regulated by the battery circuits, not by power adapter...
A battery that charges at 18W for example, even if you put it at 1000 W power adapter, will take only 18 W from that adapter.

This is how electronics works...
PS. I use a 65Watt PC adapter with USBC. Is very stable, does not induce noise and oscillations in supplied power...is better than any DJI charger you can get.
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Jukeboxandi Posted at 6-20 03:09
Hey, thank you so much. Did you find out an answer yet?

Sorry for the late response. If the charger supports the PD charger protocol, it is compatible. However, it will decrease to Goggles max charging power which is 15 W (charging when powered off). We highly recommend using a DJI charger. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-22
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-22 02:27
Sorry for the late response. If the charger supports the PD charger protocol, it is compatible. However, it will decrease to Goggles max charging power which is 15 W (charging when powered off). We highly recommend using a DJI charger. Thank you for your valued support.

I would've gladly bought the DJI branded PD 65W charger if the price wasn't double than any other. I spent 30% of DJI's price for a Best Buy brand PD 65W charger and it works perfectly.
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dnddad324 Posted at 6-22 05:44
I would've gladly bought the DJI branded PD 65W charger if the price wasn't double than any other. I spent 30% of DJI's price for a Best Buy brand PD 65W charger and it works perfectly.

We appreciate you for sharing your experience about this concern, dnddad324. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a wonderful day ahead!
2023-6-24
Use props
R3Ramzova
New

Czechia

Hello, I was wondering if this charger will work properly https://www.baseus.com/products/powermega-3-ports-fast-charger-140w with Dji Mini 4 pro ?
Thanks
2-1 07:10
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

I have several different Anker wall charge blocks and a couple power banks, and have used them for years with the DJI drones, controllers and goggles. As long as a charger is from a reputable company, ( I also have a couple Samsung charge blocs ), support the PD protocol, and you are using a PD power cable, it's not nessesary to use a DJI charger, which will be manufactured by another company anyway...
The more watts the charger is rated for the better, as it will communicate with your device and provide the correct wattage for your devices charging requirements. So a charge block rated for 30 watts max, thats putting out 30 watts for a couple hours charging up a hub full of Mini 4 Pro batteries is working hard at its max capacity,  where as a 100 watt max charge block is just idling away charging at 30 watts and likely making things easier for all items concerned.

2-4 12:35
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

R3Ramzova Posted at 2-1 07:10
Hello, I was wondering if this charger will work properly https://www.baseus.com/products/powermega-3-ports-fast-charger-140w with Dji Mini 4 pro ?
Thanks

Hi there. DJI Mini 4 Pro uses the commonly available USB-C port for charging. You can directly use chargers with this type of port, such as those used for Android devices or Mac. Please rest assured that it will not damage your battery. Have a nice day.
2-5 02:28
Use props
phantomNOGO
lvl.1
United States

Why does DJI need to make it so difficult to charge a $500 device safely? Are they making $ of the kids who cant wait for the charger and fry them?
3-17 10:07
Use props
phantomNOGO
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-6-14 18:23

Why is this so confusing for your customers? Why isnt there clear directions in the device I bought for safe charging, and no reference to the fact no charger is included
3-17 10:09
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

phantomNOGO Posted at 3-17 10:09
Why is this so confusing for your customers? Why isnt there clear directions in the device I bought for safe charging, and no reference to the fact no charger is included

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific DJI product are you referring to? Kindly tell us if you have purchased a combo or a single product and if you purchase it on our store website directly. Please keep us posted.
3-18 00:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules