1159 4 2023-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BramSchats
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2025817 ft
Netherlands

Hi,

The lens on my O3 is broken due to a crash and i was wondering what to do best? Buy a new camera module, self repair the lens (cannot find the lens seperately) or send it back to DJI for repair.

I am guessing the last option is the best but it depends on the cost for replacement.

Does anyone have experience with this?
2023-6-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for this unpleasant experience. You may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-15
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Please report back what you did, how long it took and how much you paid.
2023-6-15
Use props
BramSchats
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2025817 ft
Netherlands

Update: Buy a new camera module approx € 90,--. Repair a broken lens approx € 160,--. After talking to a sales rep. I got one repaired for a little less then the new one...
2023-6-22
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 877999 ft
Germany

Got the same problem, what a shame you need to scrap the whole camera when the glass broke because it's built modular and would be an "easy" fix....
2023-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules