rs3 pro + Lumix gh6
1521 4 2023-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ianf
lvl.1

United States

The compatibility list dji provides is showing the record button as a working option between the rs3 pro and the Panasonic Lumix gh6.
My rs3 pro won't connect via Bluetooth or the usb-c cable. Any suggestions?

2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, to connect the RS 3 Pro and GH6 via the Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C), kindly refer to the setup method here https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rs-3-pro/gh6
GH6 does not support Bluetooth connection with RS 3 Pro, thank you for your attention.
2023-6-15
Use props
ianf
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for your quick response. I have done your suggested setup method.

Tether/ PC, I shoot manual, usb-c is tightly secured, latest firmware updated on rs3 pro.

Is there something I'm missing? Many thanks for considering my request.
2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ianf Posted at 6-15 06:34
Thanks for your quick response. I have done your suggested setup method.

Tether/ PC, I shoot manual, usb-c is tightly secured, latest firmware updated on rs3 pro.

Hi, ianf. Thank you for the reply. What specific function are you trying to achieve with the USB-C setup method? Can you please provide us with a video of your setup for further checking?
2023-6-15
Use props
ianf
lvl.1

United States

It must have a mind of its own. As I was preparing the video for you. The camera icon appeared on the rs3 pro screen. Weird, but hey! I'll take it! It works!!

Thanks for all you do. It must be challenging to answer all these questions. May the peace of Jesus Christ be with you always.
2023-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules