DJI Virtual Flight app support
447 3 2023-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

Where can I get an answer from someone within DJI with a legitimate and honest reply (not copy/paste) to the problem that the DJI Virtual Flight app is broken? It does not work, unless you think in-goggle view being blurred and heavily pixelated as working? There are many threads documenting the issue in the forum under DJI FPV and we, the customer, are not getting any answers.

The app does not work, not just in iOS 16.5, but all the way back to iOS 15.7.

What is the roadmap of a new release? It’s now been 70+ days since people have been trying to draw attention to the issue, but the silence is deafening. I’m sincerely hoping that someone can help, and if you can, then excellent.
2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience. This is caused by a compatibility issue with the DJI Virtual Flight when the iPhone is updated to iOS 16.4. We are actively communicating with related manufacturers to resolve this issue. Please rest assured.
To facilitate usage, we recommend using the devices running Android devices or devices with iOS versions below 16.4. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-15
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

The app does not work with any iPhone or iPad, all the way down to iOS 15.7! So all I’m getting here is copy/paste reply, that is very disappointing.
2023-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Waldo4280 Posted at 6-16 00:21
The app does not work with any iPhone or iPad, all the way down to iOS 15.7! So all I’m getting here is copy/paste reply, that is very disappointing.

We are deeply sorry for this issue. As we explained above, it's a compatibility issue and our team is actively communicating with related manufacturers to resolve this issue. If you have urgent needs, you can use the devices running Android devices. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules