aircraft status leds/indicator stopped showing in low light/dusk
700 5 2023-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
qtm15
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65400 ft
United Kingdom

Using at low light/dusk conditions last night and the Indicator LEDS stopped working, they were working earlier, then noticed they were off, battery condition was good.

Is this normal for low light conditions,  is there a setting somewhere,  did I touch a setting on the RC screen somewhere ?

Checked today and Indicator LEDS working.

I'm a bit baffled was it user error or glitch?

Theres not much in the manual about, any feedback gratefully received.

Cheers & Regards

2023-6-18
Use props
WN1X
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37884 ft
United States

Were you recording video at the time you noticed the leds were off?
2023-6-18
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

Indicator LED gets switched off while recording video.
2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. According to the European C0 regulations, the DJI Mini 3 Pro is currently compliant with the LEDs turned off, so please feel free to use it. We suggest that you check the EASA website for the relevant regulations or consult their local air traffic control authorities for local control requirements. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-6-18
Use props
qtm15
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65400 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you for the answers, yes I was recording at the time.  Since tried again and yes the status LEDs do turn off when recording, can't find anything in the manual about, my only question is.... errr why ?

Thank you all
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

qtm15 Posted at 6-20 05:38
Thank you for the answers, yes I was recording at the time.  Since tried again and yes the status LEDs do turn off when recording, can't find anything in the manual about, my only question is.... errr why ?

Thank you all

You are mot welcome. Rest assured that we will coordinate this with our relevant team to possibly add this information to the Manual. We appreciate your valued support. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules