Inspire 2 w/CINESSD & X4s
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaCJaX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Greetings all ! Sorry if this question has been posted here before. I have looked on here and couldn't find an answer and google searching gives me mixed results so I would like an answer from someone here that can confirm if the Inspire 2 with an X4s camera uses the CINESSD ? I have seen people say you need an X5s or X7 but looking at the workflow diagram DJI supplies online, it looks like the X4s DOES record to the CINESSD. Can someone confirm that they have tried this and it works or that they tried it and it doesn't work ? Thank you !!
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, MaCJaX. Thank you for reaching out. We'll forward your concern to our relevant team. We'll let you know once we receive feedback from them.
2023-6-21
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

The short answer is no. I think theres some way to save photos to the cinessd but you wont be saving video to it with the x4s camera.
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, MaCJaX. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Regretfully, Zenmuse X4S does not support a solid-state drive (SSD). SSD needs to be used with Zenmuse X5S / X7. Hope this answers your question.
2023-6-22
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, you both answered my question. Thank you both very much !!
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MaCJaX Posted at 6-22 06:13
Yes, you both answered my question. Thank you both very much !!

You're most welcome, MaCJaX. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.
2023-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules