730 4 2023-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carson Talbert
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11953209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flying ATTI on the phantom 4 was a dream, I also think the phantom 4 was easier to fly when making fast orbiting turns. The Mavic series drones can't make those sharp turns and when it does the momentum or the speed of the drone dramatically slows down. I would absolutely love a Phantom 5 with 4/3 sensor with interchangeable lenses like the olympus lenses. ProRes recording with ssd would be preferable along with bringing back ATTI! I would prefer that over the inspire 3 just because its so much easier to lug around and catch in the air, sayy on a boat or something. Anyone else agree?

Who would buy a Phantom 5?
2023-6-20
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Of my five DJI drones, my Phantom 4 Pro still the most reliable, rock solid platform
2023-6-20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My first drone was a Phantom 4. The only thing that lured me away was the portability of the Mavics, and now the Minis. Much more convenient.
2023-6-20
Use props
TubeHead
lvl.1

Germany

I would also like to see the Phantom series grow.
Certainly the small drones have advantages if you have to carry them around in the area yourself. But the smaller the drone, the more "nervous" its flight behavior, which has to be compensated for with fast electronics and a lot of energy. Therefore, I prefer large drones with sufficient kinetic mass.
And if a P5P should come, then please with the option of additional channels, e.g. to carry and drop small loads or similar. The additional effort is completely neutral in terms of costs, but would also have enormous added value for DIY electronic engineers; just think of the enormous success of the small ESP(32) processors!
And another point should probably be the enormously expensive batteries; the exorbitant price is a joke...

Greetz
Micha

2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Your feedback will be definitely cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules