A video put together from my first gig using my mini 3 pro!
665 12 2023-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AK_90
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3152241 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the honor of being invited out to the grand reopening night of a classic American Drive-in; Located in Calvert City, in western Kentucky the drive in had been around for over 60 years since being founded by the original owners and just recently being sold to the second set of owners; this is truly a classic location and something to be happy to keep around. I'm excited to have gotten the chance to photograph and film the opening. This is a preview of that night. [media=x,1920,1080] Calvert Drive-In OpeningNight 2023[/media]
2023-6-20
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nicely done (expect maybe the abrupt ending).
2023-6-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see!
2023-6-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done.    Good to see that they are keeping the drive-in in business.  I had a lot of good times at the outdoor movies.  
2023-6-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2023-6-21
Use props
AK_90
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Depp Posted at 6-20 21:35
Nicely done (expect maybe the abrupt ending).

Hey, thanks for the feedback. What’s something you think I could do differently to make it better? Simple fade out to black or? I was aiming for a 30sec runtime and ended up with around 35 sec.
2023-6-21
Use props
AK_90
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-21 02:28
Very nicely done.    Good to see that they are keeping the drive-in in business.  I had a lot of good times at the outdoor movies.

Same, I can remember seeing movies with my family there when I was younger. A completely different experience to going to a regular theater. Also their food is amazing so there’s that as well. Thanks for watching as usual!
2023-6-21
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

AK_90 Posted at 6-21 07:25
Hey, thanks for the feedback. What’s something you think I could do differently to make it better? Simple fade out to black or? I was aiming for a 30sec runtime and ended up with around 35 sec.

At least fade the music or end with the real ending of the music or let the music end and add a slight hall effect that acts as a sort of fade out. I normally fade my videos to black but that's a question of taste.
2023-6-21
Use props
AK_90
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Depp Posted at 6-21 07:43
At least fade the music or end with the real ending of the music or let the music end and add a slight hall effect that acts as a sort of fade out. I normally fade my videos to black but that's a question of taste.

Awesome thanks for the feedback, I may go back an mess with it some but I don’t know if I’ll re-upload it since it’s more of a learning experience either way. I’ll definitely keep that in mind though going forward on my other videos. Appreciate your critic!
2023-6-21
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice theme. I don't know that drive-in movies were ever a thing in the UK, but we've seen them in movies about the US of course.  I was expecting something a little longer
2023-6-21
Use props
AK_90
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for your kind words, I don’t guess I’d thought about whether they were a thing anywhere else. Interesting to think about. I apologize about the length, I was aiming for a short 30 sec promo and actually ended up over that. I have a decent amount more footage though and may put together a longer form video for my channel. I will post it when it’s ready.
2023-6-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

AK_90 Posted at 6-21 07:28
Same, I can remember seeing movies with my family there when I was younger. A completely different experience to going to a regular theater. Also their food is amazing so there’s that as well. Thanks for watching as usual!

You're very welcome.  Those were the good old days for sure.
2023-6-21
Use props
djiuser_h24GwhGpRk8S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 51486 ft
Greece

Amazing results witht he mini 3 pro
2023-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules