How to Subject Track?
2718 2 2023-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JSee
lvl.1
  • >>>
India

From what I can tell, there is no Active Track enabled for DJI RS 3 Mini and is not compatible with Raveneye. How do you track or follow a subject as mentioned on the DJI website? Thanks in advance!
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI RS 3 mini does not support the ActiveTracking feature. ActiveTrack is different from to "Track" feature on the DJI Ronin app. You may refer to the information below on how to use the "Track" feature. Hope this helps.

1. Tap “Create” in the Ronin App, and select “Track”.
2. Tap the virtual joystick icon to use the virtual joystick to adjust the camera orientation. Tap "+" to add (up to ten) waypoints. To delete a waypoint, select the waypoint and tap the trash icon.
3. Set “Movement Duration” (from 1s to 120 min), and “Stay Time” (from 0 s to 1 min).
Note: For the first waypoint, DJI RS 3 Mini does not support setting the movement duration, but supports setting the stay time.
After setting up the waypoints, you can tap Preview to make sure the Motionlapse includes everything or tap the shutter/record button to start shooting.

2023-6-21
Use props
fans7f81036e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7 ft
Argentina

I though the same regarding subject tracking,  based on the mini page it says "tracking",  I only realize about that,  the feature is checkpoints follow, instead,  after I've checked the app available features. Maybe the word tracking for this feature is the source of confusion.
2023-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules