No Expo settings under Cine mode? DJi Mini 2
1435 10 2023-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

I have the Expo setting under Normal flight mode but when i goto Cine mode to calibrate there is no Expo settings for joystick sensitivity.

Is this normal?

Craft firmware and Fly app are latest versions.

2023-6-21
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

Going to try re installing the app i guess as per this post "https://forum.dji.com/thread-278652-1-1.html" and see what happens
2023-6-21
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

RoninOverFlight Posted at 6-21 09:52
Going to try re installing the app i guess as per this post "https://forum.dji.com/thread-278652-1-1.html" and see what happens

No go, zero Expo tuning features under CINE mode after uninstalling and re installing app Iphone 12 mini.
2023-6-21
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

Now my drone will no longer connect.

It was connected, i switched to Cine mode lost connection. After multiple phone reboots same issue ay hand can no longer connect to drone.

Drone starts flashing yellow, then on controller power on drone gies to steady green flash but i do not get an "Aircraft" connection pup up.

please help.
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. We already coordinated this concern to our designated team. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-6-21
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-21 19:14
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. We already coordinated this concern to our designated team. We will keep you posted. Thank you.

Strange and odd event happened earlier.

Had drone on table connected. Take off was GO. I kept drone on table no motor activation as i was simply tuning program parameters, while drone was stationary and connected I switched to Cine mode on Controller and I "Lost connection to drone."

very odd behaviour. I am on the latest ios release. Iphone 12 mini
2023-6-21
Use props
mikkymike
New

United Kingdom

No Expo settings under any mode? DJi Mini 2, all these people on youtube telling you how to get a smooth flight, by using the gimble settings, yet they are not on my menu
2023-6-22
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

mikkymike Posted at 6-22 05:13
No Expo settings under any mode? DJi Mini 2, all these people on youtube telling you how to get a smooth flight, by using the gimble settings, yet they are not on my menu

I have expo setting under sport and normal modes but they are missing from cine mode.

sorry to hear you are missing the setting for all modes. Very odd.
2023-6-22
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1859232 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have DJI Fly 1.10.4, no expo settings for Cine mode, but can still adjust sensitivity.  Doesn’t this accomplish the same thing without the expo graph?
IMG_4691.png
IMG_4692.png
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RoninOverFlight Posted at 6-21 19:25
Strange and odd event happened earlier.

Had drone on table connected. Take off was GO. I kept drone on table no motor activation as i was simply tuning program parameters, while drone was stationary and connected I switched to Cine mode on Controller and I "Lost connection to drone."

Thank you for your response. Can you please provide us a screenshot showing the Gain & Expo tuning on your DJI Fly app? Also, showing the Cine mode under that settings. If you provide a screen recording, that would be very helpful so we can further check it. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-22
Use props
Joe Wells
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5839908 ft
United States

smbishop Posted at 6-22 13:07
I have DJI Fly 1.10.4, no expo settings for Cine mode, but can still adjust sensitivity.  Doesn’t this accomplish the same thing without the expo graph?[Image]

The expo is for joystick reaction. If you put it all the way up, your joystick is very sensitive or not very sensitive. I can’t remember which way it goes. I know if you set it to be sensitive and just barely tap the joystick It will Move in that direction. and then if you make it not very Sensitive you almost have to full stick all the way to get it to react. I hope it helps. That’s what I figured out on my own.
2023-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules