Why did you cripple DJI mini 2 Cine mode?
1131 13 2023-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

https://forum.dji.com/thread-278865-1-1.html

Why did you remove the gain / expo tuning for cine mode?

It makes absolutely zero sense.

Please bring it back just spent 2 hours troubleshooting a depreciated feature as the previous fly apps used to have the setting.

Why cripple Cine mode? Makes zero sense. Why even have a Cine mode if we can't modify expo / gain tuning?

--edit: If i wanted a racing drone i would have bought one, please re-add expo tuning to Cine mode. Thank you.

2023-6-21
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If the facility exitsted in an  earlier version of the App get a cheap Android and instal the earlier version on that device via an APK?
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-6-21
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-21 19:03
Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!

Thank you and please expedite said fixes. It makes zero sense having Expo available in sport and normal but not cine mode... it effectually gives the drone 2 modes, sport and normal.
2023-6-21
Use props
mikkymike
New

United Kingdom

RoninOverFlight Posted at 6-21 19:44
Thank you and please expedite said fixes. It makes zero sense having Expo available in sport and normal but not cine mode... it effectually gives the drone 2 modes, sport and normal.

I can't get it in any mode
2023-6-22
Use props
HerbA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1209682 ft
United States

Since I live in Cine mode (other than to get TO and FROM the spot to video), can you share what the gain/expo feature did for you? I edit some of the Cine settings to give me slower/smoother flight (esp. turning), so very curious about anything Cine-related.
2023-6-22
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mikkymike Posted at 6-22 04:20
I can't get it in any mode

What drone and what version of the Fly app are you using?
Where, in the app, have you looked?
2023-6-22
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

HerbA Posted at 6-22 04:50
Since I live in Cine mode (other than to get TO and FROM the spot to video), can you share what the gain/expo feature did for you? I edit some of the Cine settings to give me slower/smoother flight (esp. turning), so very curious about anything Cine-related.

See my previous posts and the youtube videos explaining said matter for more info.
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

RoninOverFlight Posted at 6-21 19:44

Thank you for your response. Can you please provide us a screenshot showing the Gain & Expo tuning on your DJI Fly app? Also, showing the Cine mode under that settings. If you provide a screen recording, that would be very helpful so we can further check it. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-22
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-22 22:41
Thank you for your response. Can you please provide us a screenshot showing the Gain & Expo tuning on your DJI Fly app? Also, showing the Cine mode under that settings. If you provide a screen recording, that would be very helpful so we can further check it. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Please see link ( video ) with missing features for Cine mode.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9klgxm ... 20mode0625.mp4?dl=0

2023-6-25
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

RoninOverFlight Posted at 6-25 10:25

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9klgxm20y92dxw3/Mini%202%20missing%20expo%20from%20Cine%20mode0625.mp4?dl=0

I can confirm as well that Expo option has disappeared from Cine mode.
2023-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

RoninOverFlight Posted at 6-25 10:25

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9klgxm20y92dxw3/Mini%202%20missing%20expo%20from%20Cine%20mode0625.mp4?dl=0

Thank you for your response. We already check your video. It is normal, Cine mode under Gain & Expo settings has a different configuration from the Normal and Sports mode. This concern is also forwarded to our relevant team for clarification. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-25
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-25 21:29
Thank you for your response. We already check your video. It is normal, Cine mode under Gain & Expo settings has a different configuration from the Normal and Sports mode. This concern is also forwarded to our relevant team for clarification. Thank you for your understanding.

How is it normal to remove features once present?

Will you be adding the stick configuration back to the cine mode?
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

RoninOverFlight Posted at 6-26 06:16
How is it normal to remove features once present?

Will you be adding the stick configuration back to the cine mode?

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules