Goggle compatibility for Mini 3 Pro
1900 9 2023-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb8cc68a0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344879 ft
Singapore

Hi, recently DJI have released a FWbthat support goggles and motion controller.

Goggle supported are Goggle 2 and Integra.

Can I know if it also supports older version of DJI goggles like the goggle V1 or goggle v2?
2023-6-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Mini 3 Pro is only compatible with the DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Goggles Integra with DJI RC Motion 2. Other FPV combinations are not supported. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-23
Use props
fansb8cc68a0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344879 ft
Singapore

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-23 21:55
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Mini 3 Pro is only compatible with the DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Goggles Integra with DJI RC Motion 2. Other FPV combinations are not supported. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Noted and thanks for the reply.
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansb8cc68a0 Posted at 6-26 04:11
Noted and thanks for the reply.

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-6-29
Use props
Jorge Montejano
lvl.1

United States

Is the mini 3 work with any goggles? I asked and it keeps talking about the pro and I have just a mini 3.
4-9 08:54
Use props
Jorge Montejano
lvl.1

United States

I'm about to buy the fpv drone. What is better the goggles 2 or Integra? I want the best experience
4-9 08:55
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Jorge Montejano Posted at 4-9 08:54
Is the mini 3 work with any goggles? I asked and it keeps talking about the pro and I have just a mini 3.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 does not support the combination of the DJI Goggles 2/Integra with the DJI RC Motion 2. Here are the listed drones that can connect with the Goggles 2/Integra with DJI RC Motion 2:

DJI Mavic 3 Series (DJI Mavic 3, Mavic 3 Classic, Mavic 3 Pro)
DJI Mini 3 Pro
DJI Air 3
DJI Mini 4 Pro

Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding.
4-10 23:03
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Jorge Montejano Posted at 4-9 08:55
I'm about to buy the fpv drone. What is better the goggles 2 or Integra? I want the best experience

Hi there. Thank you for showing interest in our product. Both Goggles are compatible with the DJI FPV Drone. However, the Goggles Integra features an integrated design that combines the battery and headband into one for better weight distribution and balance also the DJI Goggles Integra now contains a built-in GPS module so it is no longer required to connect it to your mobile device to run the DJI Fly app. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!
4-10 23:06
Use props
Magic PCh
New

Poland

Hello,

I own mini 3 pro and I'm considering buying Avata 2. Will Avata 2 Goggles work with mini 3 pro as well?
4-15 02:38
Use props
Bodkins Best Photography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2195374 ft
Canada

Magic PCh Posted at 4-15 02:38
Hello,

I own mini 3 pro and I'm considering buying Avata 2. Will Avata 2 Goggles work with mini 3 pro as well?

No.  And no plans to add support in the future.
4-20 15:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules