Mavic 3 Pro - waypoints mission on PC/MAc
2476 7 2023-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pawelPL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 773596 ft
Poland

Hi Dji, how i can make a waypoint mission for hyperlapse, or a video in home on my PC/Laptop/Mac and then transfer it to RC? It could save a lot of % on my batteries so needed in the air not at the ground.
Thank you in advance for help.
2023-6-23
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hate to be the one to bring you the bad news but the truth is.. Us Enterprise users have been asking for this for a long time and don't even have it. It'd be so nice to plan a mapping mission from a laptop/desktop. DJI still limits this crucial task to only be done from a 5.5" RC screen. For as nice of products as DJI makes, they still suck sometimes. They're the perfect example of a company that does not listen to their customers.
2023-6-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-6-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You need a drone that has SDK support and then you can use Litchi.  
2023-6-24
Use props
pawelPL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 773596 ft
Poland

DAFlys Posted at 6-24 02:28
You need a drone that has SDK support and then you can use Litchi.

OK but i bought best hiper super drone with PRO in the name. If there is option to fly on premade path, why not unblock making it at home without discharging battery in drone.
2023-6-24
Use props
PhanFran
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

You don't need to have the mavic on while planning your waypointmission so no decharging of M3batteries there, just a bit from your RC, RC Pro or phone/pad
2023-6-24
Use props
MS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United States

I've just found this YT video. But not tested it.

2023-6-24
Use props
Viralsaber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141070 ft
United States

This only works for another few weeks, then you have to pay for it which I will bet isn't cheap.
2023-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules