RC connection losses, a new constant issue.
799 3 2023-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

Experiencing this now. ( Along with missing expo settings for cine mode )

I took off earlier ( recorded ) flew straight up to catch sunset, left aircraft in place "RC CONNECTION LOST".

I did still have stick control into whick i brought it down to my level and started snapping photos, then enabled screencap.

I had zero visual telemetry on the instruments.

Lost connection 3 times.

Iphone 12 mini ios 16.5.1 ( latest security fix )

2023-6-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Please try to fly the unit to a different location to see if the issue persists. You may also refer to the image below for the proper antenna orientation to gain a better signal. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-6-23
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-23 20:43
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Please try to fly the unit to a different location to see if the issue persists. You may also refer to the image below for the proper antenna orientation to gain a better signal. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

[view_image]

I don't think you understand.

My phone is connected to the RC on the table with the drone in front of it, and it constantly loses connection... RC connection lost.

The drone is less that 12 inches away from the RC / Phone

I capped video and will upload them shortly as time allows.

thank you for your concern.
2023-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RoninOverFlight Posted at 6-24 10:55
I don't think you understand.

My phone is connected to the RC on the table with the drone in front of it, and it constantly loses connection... RC connection lost.

Thank you for your response. Please keep us posted with the video so we can check. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules