Is there anyone here who can answer my question?
785 3 2023-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanseb6952c5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1549140 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello  Is there anyone here who can answer my question? It is about the motion 2 controller /integra in combination with the Mavic 3 pro. My question is: can you switch cameras with the motion controller / goggles integra?
There are many videos of this combi on youtube, but there is no mention of the 3 cameras, only how it flies

2023-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When the Explore Mode is turned on, scroll the zoom dial(FN dial) on the goggles view to adjust the camera zoom. The zoom can reach 28 times. Explore Mode is optional for both videos and photos. The image transmission screen will be magnified as the focal length changes during zooming when using the DJI Mavic 3 consumer series drone with DJI Goggles Integra or DJI Goggles 2.

Go to the settings interface of the goggles, swipe up the camera menu, first select the shooting mode and then select “Explore” in the camera menu, as shown below:
2023-6-24
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-24 01:20
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When the Explore Mode is turned on, scroll the zoom dial(FN dial) on the goggles view to adjust the camera zoom. The zoom can reach 28 times. Explore Mode is optional for both videos and photos. The image transmission screen will be magnified as the focal length changes during zooming when using the DJI Mavic 3 consumer series drone with DJI Goggles Integra or DJI Goggles 2.
[view_image]

Solid answer!  : )
2023-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TonyPHX Posted at 6-24 19:46
Solid answer!  : )

Hello, Tony. We're glad that you are satisfied with the solution posted above. Feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries. Have a blessed day ahead!
2023-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules