OSMO Mobile 6 + iOS 17: Will it get true Cinematic Mode Integration?
2256 6 2023-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lothar1981
New

Chile

Hi,

Does anyone know if the DJI MIMO app, will get an update with iOS 17 this fall; that will enable cinematic mode recording with the OSMO Mobile 6?

Thanks!
2023-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-6-24
Use props
djiuser_tOI2t5mgJ2Mv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118350 ft
Colombia

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-24 23:13
Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!

Any news on it?
2023-9-24
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I too would love to see this on the Osmo Mobile 6.  But because this device caters to other devices like androids and older iPhones I wouldn't hold my breath.
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_uRzRAURd1PsA
New

United States

We definitely need this! For the osmo mobile 6!!! Its a must.
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there. We don't have information about the said request at the moment. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-9-26
Use props
SamSayan10
New

France

Hello, I just bought Dji Osmo 6, and I was deceived that cinematic mode was not available on DJI Mimo App. The combination of AI Tracking and Cinematic was the reason I bought this.
any feedback from developer team ?
2-1 05:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules