683 5 2023-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbvid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4698 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all
Just updated and treated myself to a Mini 3 pro, Having a little trouble with video playback.
Perfect recording video when taking off and landing, but when Yawing even very slowly left or right I have white house UPVC window frames and certain roof tiles giving quite bad artifacts.
Using a good quality fast sd card. I am pretty new to the forum but I can try to post an example, I assume its via the Add Video icon.
Regards jbvid

2023-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please upload the original video file (unedited) via Google Drive and send the link here so we can check the issue further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-25
Use props
jbvid
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Here is a  link to the file, hope it works, first time used google drive, please let me know.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... H6/view?usp=sharing
2023-6-28
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

What you describe is the effect of sharp video frames causing jerky moment as you pan.
Use ND filter with slow pan & the effect will be reduced. When you are too close the subject this happens when you move far away then this gets reduced.
2023-6-28
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

jbvid Posted at 6-28 03:31
Here is a  link to the file, hope it works, first time used google drive, please let me know.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mKAvMDib7SxGO9gVS2Qt7ftW1Vtnv8H6/view?usp=sharing

Now when I see your video here are the problems I see.

You are actually in AF mode so the drone is shifting focus when its not moving & then holds focus while its moving.
Wind is shaking the drone since you are too close to building.

Go fly higher & shoot as you move the drone, before you press the record button tap on screen to focus the area in the video.

ND filters are required if you want to shoot within close range of subjects.

2023-6-28
Use props
jbvid
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks Ranjan, glad you spotted my problems. I was beginning to think maybe a problem with the drone or Gimbal
As yet I have only made a few tests in my back garden. I need to go to a bigger location and use a higher altitude. I will also look at ND Filters.
Which would be better Manual focus and adjust to infinity or just tap screen in Auto focus mode when on subject?

Think I should do some more reading

Regards JB Thanks again,
2023-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules