Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kapsolas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184626 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

After several years I pulled out my Osmo mobile 1 from the closet and the device isn't working correctly.
The device balances horizontally, but the vertical is not correctly. It has about a 30 degree angle with the top leaning towards me.

I've tried the following:
* Recharge battery (it only has 4 charges on it)
* Auto calibrate via the DJI Go application (android)
* Reflash the firmware with DJI assistant 2 to the latest 1.6.0.80
* Tried several phones both android and ios

Anyone seen this issue before? I looked around the forums and couldnt see anyone mentioned the same issue.On a drone, i'd say its an IMU issue, not sure for this device.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2023-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Osmo Mobile 1 and its accessories starting on December 2017. We’re sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-25
Use props
kapsolas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184626 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-25 19:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Osmo Mobile 1 and its accessories starting on December 2017. We’re sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks for the response DJI Paladin.

I completely understand that the device is no longer serviceable and did not expect it to be after this much time.

I'm curious to see if anyone else had this issue and how they may have fixed it. Given we do not have any logs from the device, it is hard to know why it is acting the way it is. As the device has been used a few times and hasn't been damaged, it seems odd that it is completely out of wack. Its like the IMU is not functioning correctly.
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

kapsolas Posted at 6-26 06:53
Thanks for the response DJI Paladin.

I completely understand that the device is no longer serviceable and did not expect it to be after this much time.

You're welcome and we appreciate your understanding. Hope that you could get the best suggestion from our fellow DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your support.
2023-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules