423 9 2023-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wallie78
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5402064 ft
Australia

Hey Guys,

I have recently had an issue with my Inspire 2 disconnecting from the App.  I can still operate the drone but need to take the cable out and put in again to get connection back.  
Sometimes happens 6 times in a flight regardless of distance from drone.

Literally came from nowhere. I have tried clearing caches, replacing the cable, reinstalling the app on the ipad,trying my iphone and it's still occuring.  Can there be issues with USB port outputs on the RC? Can an Ipad go bad? I am running out of options.

Has anyone encountered this problem as it's driving me nuts....

2023-6-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Wallie78. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about this. You mentioned that you have to take the cable out, is it from the RC or from your iPad/iPhone? Did you receive any error message when it disconnects? Have you tried other flight environments to isolate the issue?
2023-6-26
Use props
Wallie78
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-26 02:27
Hi, Wallie78. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about this. You mentioned that you have to take the cable out, is it from the RC or from your iPad/iPhone? Did you receive any error message when it disconnects? Have you tried other flight environments to isolate the issue?

I have to take the cable out of the RC or the iPad and put it back in again to get a picture back. I have tried everything. It was happening in 6 different locations.

What else can I try?
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Wallie78 Posted at 6-26 04:01
I have to take the cable out of the RC or the iPad and put it back in again to get a picture back. I have tried everything. It was happening in 6 different locations.

What else can I try?

Hi, Wallie78. Let me forward this to our relevant team to check for recommendations. I'll let you know once we receive an update. Thank you.
2023-6-27
Use props
Wallie78
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-27 03:44
Hi, Wallie78. Let me forward this to our relevant team to check for recommendations. I'll let you know once we receive an update. Thank you.

Thanks so much, much appreciated!
2023-6-27
Use props
Wallie78
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-27 03:44
Hi, Wallie78. Let me forward this to our relevant team to check for recommendations. I'll let you know once we receive an update. Thank you.

Hi Guys, any ideas or update? I have jobs coming up I need the drone for
2023-6-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Wallie78 Posted at 6-29 13:20
Hi Guys, any ideas or update? I have jobs coming up I need the drone for

Hi, Wallie78. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Please see details below:
1. The initial judgment is that the remote control USB interface may be abnormal, please reset the remote control.
How to reset the Inspire 2 remote controller?
When the remote controller is powered on, press the C1, C2, and Shutter buttons to power it off (as shown in Positions 21, 22, and 15 in the figure). Then turn on the remote controller, and the remote controller’s parameters will be reset. All settings need to be adjusted again.
2. If it still doesn't work after resetting, please send the remote control back to the maintenance center for testing.
2023-6-30
Use props
Wallie78
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-30 01:28
Hi, Wallie78. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Please see details below:
1. The initial judgment is that the remote control USB interface may be abnormal, please reset the remote control.

Ok thanks so much, will try and revert back
2023-6-30
Use props
Wallie78
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-30 01:28

Sorry guys, so when I press these buttons it beeps and light goes blue but does not shut off? Is this correct?
2023-6-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Wallie78 Posted at 6-30 02:02
Sorry guys, so when I press these buttons it beeps and light goes blue but does not shut off? Is this correct?

Hi, Wallie78. Can you please provide us a video of the operation for further checking? Thank you.
2023-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules