Can't connect to Facebook
1900 13 2023-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1e082920
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33107 ft
United Kingdom

Looking for some help from the community.

I have recently purchased the pocket 2 creator combo for live streaming my wedding later this year.

But when trying to connect to the Facebook live stream through the mimo app on Android it's stating this app is not supported with Facebook.

Does anyone have any advice thanks
2023-6-26
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

For what I know, the Pocket 2 should support streaming to Facebook. Though I have no experience of my own on that, as I don't have a FB account. The first options that pop into my mind: Which app version are you using? Did you download it from Google Play Store, DJI's own website or from some other source? Are there possibly some requirements for the streaming on Facebook that have not been met yet? (For example, YouTube requires a certain amount of subscribers before you can do livestreams there.) Are your RTMP and other settings correct?

Good luck in your troubleshooting!
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the error message and send it to us so we can check? Also, please confirm what mobile device are you using with your DJI Mimo app. Is it Android or iOS? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-2
Use props
djiuser_z1gzcIUBTHsZ
New
Flight distance : 19406 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-2 01:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the error message and send it to us so we can check? Also, please confirm what mobile device are you using with your DJI Mimo app. Is it Android or iOS? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi this is the error I get when trying to log into Facebook for livestream on the mimo app. I'm using the Samsung S23 Ultra
Screenshot_20230702_210914_Facebook.jpg
2023-7-2
Use props
fans1e082920
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33107 ft
United Kingdom

It's getting that error when I try logging into Facebook on the mimo app I was hoping to live stream my wedding in 2 weeks time
2023-7-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_z1gzcIUBTHsZ Posted at 7-2 12:26
Hi this is the error I get when trying to log into Facebook for livestream on the mimo app. I'm using the Samsung S23 Ultra

Thanks for your feedback. Our engineers will communicate with Facebook about the permission issue and fix the problem in the future version. Currently, RTMP live streaming is recommended for users. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-7-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans1e082920 Posted at 7-2 12:37
It's getting that error when I try logging into Facebook on the mimo app I was hoping to live stream my wedding in 2 weeks time

Hello there. Kindly please refer to my response above. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-7-2
Use props
Gerry Serna
New
Mexico

I have the same problem, it doesn't work with Facebook
But, with YouTube it works correctly.
2023-10-24
Use props
Christian Salyer
New

United States

I also have the same problem IOS iPhone XS…
2023-11-6
Use props
fans202703da
New

United States

I'm having the exact same problem, BUT, the very first time I tried to login on Facebook, it allowed me to go through an authenticate the Facebook login, but then, all of a sudden it locked me out. This is so weird it just stopped allowing Facebook all of a sudden!
2023-11-10
Use props
fans202703da
New

United States

Here
2023-11-10
Use props
Jaime Alejandro Gallardo Guerrero
New
Mexico

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-7-2 01:42

Tengo el mismo problema con la action 4 podrían ayudar
2-23 06:58
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Jaime Alejandro Gallardo Guerrero Posted at 2-23 06:58
Tengo el mismo problema con la action 4 podrían ayudar

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Please tell us the full details of the issue so we can help you further. If you could provide a screen recording or screenshots showing the issue and error message that would be very helpful. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2-24 00:21
Use props
CTMEDIARI
lvl.1

United States

I have a currently working work-around for the DJI / FB streaming issue. I setup a free account with Restream, then added FB as the destination.

Then add the Restream server as the custom RTMP server, but here's the catch, because the DJI Mimo app doesn't have a stream key input field, you need to add it to your RTMP server URL like follows:
rtmp://live.restream.io/live/**yourstreamkeyhere**

Then you can authenticate to Restream and send the stream onto FB live. You can also enter the FB Live URL into the custom RTMP server as well, however it requires you to setup the stream first using the FB Live Producer web page before it will publish, where as using it Restream just pushes it through w/o having to setup the stream first through FB Live Producer webpage.  
3-11 10:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules