Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iFlylikeafridge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2355823 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Dear DJI,

It seems that my user profile here does not show some of my old devices and also not showing all my flight distance.
All the logs are uploaded on cloud on DJI Fly, DJI Go and DJI GO4 and inside the apps all the logs are there and synchronized, no flight is missing. I already tried logging off on all of them and then logging on again.
Can someone at DJI please sort this out?

Cheers!
2023-6-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, iFlylikeafridge. Thank you for reaching out. Did you use your current Forum address to activate the missing old devices? Also, are you using 1 email address only to log in on DJI Fly, DJI Go, and DJI GO4?
2023-6-27
Use props
iFlylikeafridge
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-27 03:35
Hi, iFlylikeafridge. Thank you for reaching out. Did you use your current Forum address to activate the missing old devices? Also, are you using 1 email address only to log in on DJI Fly, DJI Go, and DJI GO4?

Hi,

Yes, only a single e-mail address for the forum and the same for all my drones, since I started using DJI products.

Cheers!
2023-6-27
Use props
iFlylikeafridge
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

@DJI, any news?
2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Can you please provide us your email address via PM and please tell us also what drone icons are missing on your profile? Keep us posted so we can help you further. Thank you.
2023-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules