SD Card question for Mini 3 Pro for a start.
7321 34 2023-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flightless
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82218 ft

Canada

I need to get a new SD card for my new, (and very first), drone.  Already figured out the 64gb one I picked up yesterday is too slow for even lower rez video so making sure to get one that will work for 4K video.  It will be fine for the dash cam that also needs one.

What would be a practical size that would hold about an hour of video if I were to use up both the batteries that came with the unit I bought at Costco on a bit of an impulse purchase?  Would a 256gb hold an hour's worth or would I be better served with a 512?

I'm already pretty impressed with how steady and clear the video is from the couple short ones I made flying around the property yesterday evening tho I think the cameraman doesn't know much about making videos or how to fly a drone but planning to learn how to do both well. lol

When I first got my Mini 3 Pro home I was ready to return it to the store as the Fly App would not install on my older LG Android phone that runs Android 7.0.  Was also ticked off that it didn't come with a USB-A to USB-C cord or even a short adaptor so I could charge it up but I got over both those problems by getting a new Samsung Galaxy A14 5G running Android 13.0 and a cord for charging.  I'll need another charge/data cord or two as the phone only came with a USBC to USBC cord and I'm using a powered USB block that can do 5 at once.  Kind of sux that the batteries don't have the USB port right on them and for now will have to swap them in and out of the drone to charge them.  Wife is already crabbing about my hobby expenses as I bought a small boat last month so I could get out fishing instead of sitting around staring at screens all day.

I live in a rural area in northern Alberta where a trip to Costco is a 2 hour drive so Amazon is where I get things like decent SD cards etc.  I turned 65 almost 4 years ago and do not want to spend my golden years turning to mush in front of a screen in my mancave.  I used to play around with model rockets as a kid and have wanted a drone for some time so looking forward to my new hobby.  When it's -30C outside I can sit and tie flies for next season's fishing trips.  How cold is too cold to make short flights outside anyway?

peace.gif

2023-6-30
Use props
supergeo.ca
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263537 ft
Canada

Page 70 of the Users Manual has a list of recommended SD cards.
SanDisk Extreme 64GB V30 A1 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 128GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 512GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro 400GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk High Endurance 64GB V30 microSDXO
SanDisk High Endurance 256GB V30 microSDXC
SanDisk Max Endurance 32GB V30 microSDHC
SanDisk Max Endurance 128GB V30 microSDXO
SanDisk Max Endurance 256GB V30 microSDXC
Kingston Canvas Go Plus 64GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Kingston Canvas Go Plus 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Lexar High Endurance 64GB V30 microSDXO
Lexar High Endurance 128GB V30 microSDXC
Lexar 667x 64GB V30 A1 microSDXC
Lexar 633x 256GB V30 A1 microSDXO
Lexar 1066x 64GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Lexar 1066x 128GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Lexar 1066x 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Samsung PRO Plus 128GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Samsung EVO Plus 512GB microSDXC
2023-6-30
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

supergeo.ca Posted at 6-30 11:40
Page 70 of the Users Manual has a list of recommended SD cards.
SanDisk Extreme 64GB V30 A1 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 128GB V30 A2 microSDXC

I've seen that but I'm more wondering about if 512gb is overkill and getting a couple of 256gb ones would be better.  I also want to add a large capacity one to my new phone as well.  The 64gb it comes with is already half used up with I'm not sure what as I'm not great with phones but have been building computers for myself and others since '87 so not totally without some know-how about these things.

If I knew the fill rate of 4k video in something like MB/minute then could calculate my needs but that data doesn't seem to be easily found.

I like Sandisk so will probably order a couple of theirs from Amazon today.

Thanks.
2023-6-30
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Flightless Posted at 6-30 11:52
I've seen that but I'm more wondering about if 512gb is overkill and getting a couple of 256gb ones would be better.  I also want to add a large capacity one to my new phone as well.  The 64gb it comes with is already half used up with I'm not sure what as I'm not great with phones but have been building computers for myself and others since '87 so not totally without some know-how about these things.

If I knew the fill rate of 4k video in something like MB/minute then could calculate my needs but that data doesn't seem to be easily found.

I'm more wondering about if 512gb is overkill and getting a couple of 256gb ones would be better.
256GB would be overkill.
2023-6-30
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

Labroides Posted at 6-30 14:48
I'm more wondering about if 512gb is overkill and getting a couple of 256gb ones would be better.
256GB would be overkill.

Really?  Good to know so thanks for that.  Spending a little less will keep the wife happy and we all know, Happy wife, happy life!

Off to amazon . ca I go!

2023-6-30
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68967 ft
United Kingdom

Flightless Posted at 6-30 11:52
I've seen that but I'm more wondering about if 512gb is overkill and getting a couple of 256gb ones would be better.  I also want to add a large capacity one to my new phone as well.  The 64gb it comes with is already half used up with I'm not sure what as I'm not great with phones but have been building computers for myself and others since '87 so not totally without some know-how about these things.

Not over kill at all.

I use a 512 Extreme card in the drone and keep a 256 in the controller as a spare, and another 256 spare.

If I go away for 2/3 days and shoot a lot of footage, like I did the other week with no place to download off the cards to reuse them. I had plenty with no worries

Shop around and they aren't that expensive these days.

Cheers
2023-6-30
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

Lexar is also great. I have one and its givin me no problems
2023-6-30
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

Blackbuckone Posted at 6-30 16:14
Not over kill at all.

I use a 512 Extreme card in the drone and keep a 256 in the controller as a spare, and another 256 spare.

I should be good as I can offload to my 3T backup drive with next to nothing on it.  I tend to dive in head first on new hobbies then end up with a lot of valuable dust collectors so trying to not go overboard too soon.

I have the other controller with no SD slot.  If I really get into this thing I'll likely upgrade before too long.

2023-6-30
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

Potato mini Posted at 6-30 16:17
Lexar is also great. I have one and its givin me no problems

Oh yeah and I like Kingston too.

At this point data transfer rate is my #1 concern.  Our wifi sux here but I have USB 3.1 on my desktop so what ever can dump the fastest gets my money.

Need a faster charger too.  My 2.4A powered USB hub is too slow.  Where I got my new phone yesterday will have a 35W USB-C charger with a 2nd USB-A in next week so I may get one of those.

Reminds me I need to go put the smart charger on my boat battery or be rowing if I go fishing tonight.

2023-6-30
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
United States

Do you have the smart remote? I have it and its saved me alot of grief cause it's more connected to the drone than a phone
2023-6-30
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
United States

have fun fishing
2023-6-30
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Not over kill at all.

Not over kill at all.
Yes ... complete overkill.
The question asked by the OP was:
What would be a practical size that would hold about an hour of video if I were to use up both the batteries?

A 256GB card will hold around 200 minutes of 4K video.
That's more than 3 hours of video.
Since the OP was asking about what he would need to hold one hour of video, a 256GB card would be far more than he wanted.

If I go away for 2/3 days and shoot a lot of footage, like I did the other week with no place to download off the cards to reuse them. I had plenty with no worries
That's fine .. if you don't value your work.
For users that do, it's a good policy not to keep more work on an SD card than you are prepared to lose in one incident.

2023-6-30
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

Potato mini Posted at 6-30 17:33
Do you have the smart remote? I have it and its saved me alot of grief cause it's more connected to the drone than a phone

Nope.  Need the phone so had to get a new one of those too.  Need to find an instruction manual for the damn Fly App.  Just stumbling around out there to get the bird in the air.

Wind died so going out now to practise a bit.  Only 10:30 so have an hour of light left.
2023-6-30
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
United States

Flightless Posted at 6-30 20:33
Nope.  Need the phone so had to get a new one of those too.  Need to find an instruction manual for the damn Fly App.  Just stumbling around out there to get the bird in the air.

Wind died so going out now to practise a bit.  Only 10:30 so have an hour of light left.

On the fly app they hav some videos that up a bit. Th I ternet is also great
2023-6-30
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

Labroides Posted at 6-30 19:18
Not over kill at all.
Yes ... complete overkill.
The question asked by the OP was:

I'm the kind of guy that keeps two spares of almost everything so I'll still be getting a 256.  If I go out in the boat in a big lake I'll be using the 9.9 gas motor and be taking the electric trolling motor and a pair of oars for backup.  So far I haven't used the 9.9 yet tho already have bought a spare fuel pump, spark plugs, compression tester, water pump and a Clymer repair manual for it.

I'll get 3 of those 256s and use one in the phone.

2023-6-30
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

Potato mini Posted at 6-30 21:19
On the fly app they hav some videos that up a bit. Th I ternet is also great

I'll have a look for something I can read on the big screen.  Figured out how to get it up in the air right away and did my first manual landing on a 4x4ft piece of plywood laying in the tall grass out back so I could fly over the field of wheat beside us.  Only used about half the battery and did the firmware upgrade for the mini I downloaded to the phone yesterday but wasn't sure how to install.  Went fine but wasn't adding anything I needed.

I have tons to learn with this and a new phone when I'm not great with phones to start with.  Us old boomers have a hard enough time with tech as it is and I had a small stroke about 7 years ago that still fogs my head a bit.  I went back to school in my 30s to get a diploma in environmental chemistry and there's no way I could do that now.

I'm just going to stick to learning to manoeuvre gracefully out in the open until the reflexes get in tune with the bird.  Switched it to cinema mode for now so mistakes don't happen so fast. lol
2023-6-30
Use props
Sakat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259606 ft
Netherlands

Considering the time you can flight and the time that can be recorded, I would rather take 2x 128 GB or even 4x 64 GB instead of 1x 256 GB. Unless you have a bag full of batteries, but in that case buying cards is probably not an issue.
2023-7-1
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

Sakat Posted at 7-1 04:19
Considering the time you can flight and the time that can be recorded, I would rather take 2x 128 GB or even 4x 64 GB instead of 1x 256 GB. Unless you have a bag full of batteries, but in that case buying cards is probably not an issue.

I still haven't ordered yet but will check out pairs of 128s as they seem to be plenty for an hour of flying.  Sometimes there are deals for sets of them and who doesn't like a deal eh.

After waiting over 5 hours for one battery to charge from half full I'm going to look for a better charger as well.
2023-7-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Flightless Posted at 7-1 10:55
I still haven't ordered yet but will check out pairs of 128s as they seem to be plenty for an hour of flying.  Sometimes there are deals for sets of them and who doesn't like a deal eh.

After waiting over 5 hours for one battery to charge from half full I'm going to look for a better charger as well.

Was that a brand new battery?
The first charge usually takes longer than subsequent charging does,
2023-7-1
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

Labroides Posted at 7-1 14:19
Was that a brand new battery?
The first charge usually takes longer than subsequent charging does,

No, I've charged it before.  My kit came with two and I charged up everything before using it the first time.  Think I'm going to get one of those 3 battery 2-way chargers and one of the extra life batteries.  Being overweight shouldn't be a problem flying around my acreage.  I'm just 5km from a restricted zone for a local airstrip but all clear in the other 3 directions.  I have a mile wide wheat field next to me so lots of open area to practise over.

Right now I'm using a powered USB block on the 2.4A smart charging plug to charge up the new phone and drone batteries one at a time.

They say to charge at a maximum of 30W but I could get a 35W charger locally and wonder if that would harm the unit?
2023-7-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We highly recommend using a recommended SD card for the unit to avoid any unknown issues. You may refer to the image below for the list of compatible SD cards for your DJI Mini 3 Pro. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!

2023-7-2
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-2 20:43
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We highly recommend using a recommended SD card for the unit to avoid any unknown issues. You may refer to the image below for the list of compatible SD cards for your DJI Mini 3 Pro. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!

[view_image]

I was going to order a Kingston 64gb Class 3 V60 card for the drone and putting a different brand 512 into my phone.

I did some flying today and recorded it then transferred the video files to my phone before shutting down and deleted them from the drone.  The transfer seemed to go flawlessly but for some reason the videos would not play on the phone so something screwed up.  I tried them in the phone's video player and VLC but no go.  I'll keep them on the drone's card until I see if they'll run on the phone first next time.

I could be the sd card.  It's a Sandisk Ultra 128gb that was used in a dash cam and something went wrong in it.  Not visible in windows file explorer but I stuck it in my new phone to see what would happen and the phone needed to format it then it seemed fine.  I took it out of the phone then reformatted it the same as the phone did in exFAT, stuck it in the drone and other than complaining that it was too slow it seemed to work at lower resolution just fine.

I'm getting the V60 card for faster download speeds when I transfer files off the card directly to my PC using USB 3.1.  It's rated for 3D 4K UHD so speed shouldn't be a problem now.

They are a bit pricey and I'll likely get a V30 for the phone so should I just use a V30 in the drone tho I would like faster write speeds for transfers?

I looked at that flight sim program but seems it's no good.  Was hoping for one that I could use on the drone controller with my phone like I do when I fly the drone.  Big company like DJI should have one like that even if they charged a bit tho it should be free for paying customers.

Are the video editing apps any good or should I learn to use one on my PC as I've not done video editing before either.  I'm not worth a damn on the phone either but very good on the desktop for most things.

2023-7-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Flightless Posted at 7-2 23:56
I was going to order a Kingston 64gb Class 3 V60 card for the drone and putting a different brand 512 into my phone.

I did some flying today and recorded it then transferred the video files to my phone before shutting down and deleted them from the drone.  The transfer seemed to go flawlessly but for some reason the videos would not play on the phone so something screwed up.  I tried them in the phone's video player and VLC but no go.  I'll keep them on the drone's card until I see if they'll run on the phone first next time.

I tried them in the phone's video player and VLC but no go.
It could be that your phone doesn't play 4K video?
Try playing in a computer to see if the files are OK.
2023-7-3
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

Labroides Posted at 7-3 03:34
I tried them in the phone's video player and VLC but no go.
It could be that your phone doesn't play 4K video?
Try playing in a computer to see if the files are OK.

I didn't record in 4k but the 2.7 I believe it is and did the same with the new 64gb card I bought because DJI Fly complained it was too slow.  Those played fine on the phone and looked great so it's most likely the 128gb card is faulty.

I was reading some reviews of my phone last night and it definitely will not show 4K but should play them at a reduced resolution.  I'm going to download something 4K to the phone to see if it will play OK.  I'm also planning on making a new video on the suspect SD card at the 2.7K then putting the card in the in the computer to transfer the file and see if it will play OK on it.  I know my PC will play 4K so if it won't play 2.7 then it's the SD card for sure.

It's not like these early attempts at flying and making videos are much to look at and I'll get it all figured out as I go along.  Rather than frustrating me I'm enjoying the learning experience and can see many hours of fun in my future.  I plan to make some videos of myself out in my, new to me, boat using the follow function to get some fun videos.  I'm ordering some pontoons to strap onto the drone in case I have to make an emergency landing on water.  Fair weather filming so I won't have waves to deal with.  I have a large dugout on my acreage, (80x50m), so I don't have far to go to practise but need to hone my control skills a lot more before attempting carrier landings while out on the water.

As a lot of our year up here is winter and averages -20C I'm still looking for info about how cold is too cold for flying.  We have the calmest air during the winter but now it blows hard most of every day so some days I can't fly at all.  I don't want to be out there when it's too cold myself so not planning on a lot of cold weather flying.  I have arthritis in my hands pretty bad and they don't like the cold either.

Not too windy out there right now so I'll go make a short video with the suspect card in the drone and get back to you about it's playing on the PC or not.

2023-7-3
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

Not over kill at all.

I like having storage capacity too so settled on 3 - 32gb Sandisk Extreme Class 3 V30 to use with the drone and also ordered a Samsung 512gb with the same specs to offload the 32s into should I need room on them for more shooting.  My new Samsung phone deserves the best!  Has a 10 year warranty as well.

I think it will be next spring/summer before I become proficient enough to be doing enough video to need any more than that.

Also ordered a charger that has 4 battery plugs and two USB-A outlets for charging everything all at once and will be able to use that in my vehicle with a 175W power converter to get 120V power for the charger.

Went fly fishing last night in the boat and had the M3P with me but not enough time to do any flying around the lake from the dock.  Had the whole place to myself too but the fish were rising everywhere and I didn't catch one until shortly before dark.  Going back a little earlier tonight as the weather is supposed to be clear again but thunderstorms forecast for Thurs, Fri.

Having lots of fun!
happydance.gif
2023-7-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Flightless Posted at 7-2 23:56

I did some flying today and recorded it then transferred the video files to my phone before shutting down and deleted them from the drone.  The transfer seemed to go flawlessly but for some reason the videos would not play on the phone so something screwed up.  I tried them in the phone's video player and VLC but no go.  I'll keep them on the drone's card until I see if they'll run on the phone first next time.

Thank you for your detailed response. Regarding the flight simulator, the remote controller for your DJI Mini 3 Pro is not compatible with both DJI Virtual Flight and DJI Flight Simulator. Also, hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow members here about the best 3rd party editing software. Feel free to contact us if you need anything else. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-7-6
Use props
Drone332
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295121 ft
Greece

Hi everyone! I want to get my first drone for awesome videos while I travel. I have decided on the DJI Mini 3 Pro and can't decide which remote to get (RCN1 or RC) You guys are the pros and I wanted some feedback. Thank you!!!

I have already done a lot research on this topic and I am leaning towards the RC purely because it is newer. I have an Iphone 13 pro which is what I would use if I got the rcn1. Thanks in advance for all the feedback!!!
2023-7-13
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

Drone332 Posted at 7-13 12:10
Hi everyone! I want to get my first drone for awesome videos while I travel. I have decided on the DJI Mini 3 Pro and can't decide which remote to get (RCN1 or RC) You guys are the pros and I wanted some feedback. Thank you!!!

I have already done a lot research on this topic and I am leaning towards the RC purely because it is newer. I have an Iphone 13 pro which is what I would use if I got the rcn1. Thanks in advance for all the feedback!!!

I'm on my first drone too and had I known about the RC controller when I bought mine I would have preferred that over the one I had to get a new phone to make it work with.

Still having a lot of fun with it and it was way past time to get a new phone as well.  I'm using a Galaxy A14 5G now.

They do make a clamp that can hold an iPad so if I get one of those the wife may be hunting for hers now and then.

Videos are great but don't forget about the great pictures you can get with that 48MP camera too.

2023-7-13
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Quick bit of research would have answered all your gripes. They do make it clear on card spec and the box contents are well illustrated and listed.

FYI DJI apps tend to play nicer on iOS and iPadOS devices.
2023-7-13
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

ShadyDealer Posted at 7-13 13:34
Quick bit of research would have answered all your gripes. They do make it clear on card spec and the box contents are well illustrated and listed.

FYI DJI apps tend to play nicer on iOS and iPadOS devices.

I'm not done griping yet.

Why do I have to be logged in and report my every move to Big Brother instead of just flying on my own?

Why can't I switch my controller so when I pull back on the stick the drone rises like it does with every flight-sim I've ever flown and in a real plane my cousin used to let me take the stick with?  All the custom setting allows is a way to switch to already existing modes and I instinctively pull back when I want to rise and push forward to go lower.  Major gripe there.

Buying this drone was an impulsive purchase that I have a little buyers remorse over but it's a great little learner with some safeguards and cool features for an old hobby photographer like myself.

I'm all signed up for my basic license course so I can move on to bigger and better things or just to be legal with the larger battery or the pontoons strapped on for water landings if need be.  I want to be able to launch and land on my little 12' boat to capture some video of me catching some fish.  My first launch and landings in a tub of water went very well.  I know not to land in waves.

Pontoon01.JPG
2023-7-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Flightless Posted at 7-13 14:21
I'm not done griping yet.

Why do I have to be logged in and report my every move to Big Brother instead of just flying on my own?

No-one has to report their every move to Big Brother.
Big brother has no idea when or where you fly.
When you fly you are just flying on your own.
2023-7-13
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

Labroides Posted at 7-13 17:48
No-one has to report their every move to Big Brother.
Big brother has no idea when or where you fly.

By Big Brother I mean DJI Corp.  If I'm not logged in I can barely move.

Regardless, on the way to the fishing hole there's a small barn in the middle of a field of canola with one side painted with a Canadian flag.  Been like that since I moved here 22 years ago but looked nice with the canola in flower.  Just a sea of yellow with this barn and a couple of smaller outbuildings beside it.

Last week the flower cover was solid and the day I was going to drop by and take some pics and video thundershowers hit.  Stopped on my way to the fishing hole and took a run at it.  Got some pics and short video flying at it and rising when close to go over.  Then did a Mastershot video.  Just started using a video app on the PC called OpenShot Video Editor so more stuff to figure out.

That brown smog behind it is wildfire smoke from BC to the west of us.  Thought we were done with that stuff by now.

OhCanada01.JPG

OhCanada02.JPG
2023-7-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Flightless Posted at 7-13 23:11

Regardless, on the way to the fishing hole there's a small barn in the middle of a field of canola with one side painted with a Canadian flag.  Been like that since I moved here 22 years ago but looked nice with the canola in flower.  Just a sea of yellow with this barn and a couple of smaller outbuildings beside it.

But DJI have no idea that you are flying.
You only have to be signed into the app, not into DJI.
It's not "big brother" looking over your shoulder.

I signed into the app so long ago that I can't remember the last time I had to sign in again.
2023-7-14
Use props
Drone332
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295121 ft
Greece

Flightless Posted at 7-13 12:30
I'm on my first drone too and had I known about the RC controller when I bought mine I would have preferred that over the one I had to get a new phone to make it work with.

Still having a lot of fun with it and it was way past time to get a new phone as well.  I'm using a Galaxy A14 5G now.

Thank you and by pure curiosity, why did you have to upgrade your phone for the rcn1.
2023-7-14
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2

Canada

Drone332 Posted at 7-14 09:31
Thank you and by pure curiosity, why did you have to upgrade your phone for the rcn1.

Even tho teh specifications for the Fly app said it would work with Android 7.0, (6.0 in another sheet), the app wouldn't install and popped up an error that the software was not compatible with my phone.  So I went to see the local guy at the phone store, small town, and ended up getting a mid-range Samsung Galaxy A14 5G using Android 13.0.

All fingers crossed as I downloaded and installed the app and it loaded up just fine.  Even ordered and installed a Samsung 512GB SD card so lots of storage to move videos into from the drone.  Nice big screen on it and weighs a tonne so I may get one of those neck-strap things to hold some of it for me.  I have to take the rubber case off it to make it fit the controller better but it does work with it on.  That makes the controller unit top-heavy so the one with the built in screen would be a lot better just for that reason.  Less farting around setting up too.

Lots to learn and at my age it's not as easy as it used to be but lots of fun.  
2023-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules