Ronin apk wont install on Google PIxel Pro 7
873 4 2023-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Red Ben
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8346 ft
United Kingdom

New to RS3 mini so apologies if there is an obvious answer to this - but do I need the Ronin app on my phone to use the RS3 mini?

Google pixel pro 7 is relatively new and doesnt seem to be in the supported handset list.  Plus phone wasnt happy about installing the apk for security reasons, though needn't have worried as it refuses to install anyway.

Any thoughts very welcome.

Thanks, Ben
2023-6-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ben. Thank you for reaching out. Ronin App is required for the activation of the RS 3 Mini and it can be used to easily control gimbal movement and parameter settings with intelligent functions such as Panorama, Timelapse, and Track. Every Android phone will tell you that an APK file should not be installed because of security reason since the file was not from the Google Play Store. Just make sure that you download the APK file from our official website (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/rs-3-mini) and try to install it again.
2023-6-30
Use props
Red Ben
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8346 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Gamora, thanks for getting back to me.  Changed settings on PIxel 7pro, Ronin app now installed.  Thanks again. Ben
2023-7-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Red Ben Posted at 7-1 05:48
Hi Gamora, thanks for getting back to me.  Changed settings on PIxel 7pro, Ronin app now installed.  Thanks again. Ben

Hi, Ben. Great to know the app has now been installed. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you again for being patient.
2023-7-1
Use props
apk wala
New

Pakistan

this is mini app , you should try happy apk  from apkexper.org site
2023-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules