Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HowFixIT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 393435 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi everyone,
I have put together some helpful video guides designed specifically to assist you in reclaiming your drone. If you live in an area without DJI service or your drone is out of warranty, these guides will help. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced enthusiast, these video tutorials will provide you with step-by-step instructions and tips to ensure a successful part replacement.

Disassembly Guide
This guide will show you how to disassemble the DJI Mini 3 Pro to replace the body parts, ESC board, arm shaft, or vision sensors. Drone reassembly steps included.

Gimbal Repair Guide
In this video guide, I'll show you how to replace the rubber holders, and gimbal assembly or replace only the gimbal housing on the DJI Mini 3 Pro drone.
As practice shows, the usually damaged parts of the gimbal are the cable, the rubber holders, or the gimbal housing itself. You can replace the gimbal assembly, or you can replace only the broken part of the gimbal. The gimbal without a camera module is cheaper, so if your camera is still working, you can reinstall it on the new gimbal housing.

GPS module Guide
This guide will show you how to replace the GPS module. If your DJI Mini 3 Pro drone has a navigation system error, no GPS signal, or GPS is not working, replacing the GPS module may resolve this problem. The repair process takes no more than 30 minutes. After replacing the GPS module, you need to calibrate the GPS on your DJI Mini 3 Pro drone, which you can do in the DJI Fly mobile app.

Gimbal Camera Guide
In this video, I will guide you through the process of the DJI Mini 3 Pro camera module replacement. In some cases, it is necessary to replace the camera module or just reconnect the cable to restore the camera's functionality.

Motherboard Repair/Replacement Guide
This guide will show you how to disassemble and replace the motherboard for DJI Mini 3 Pro. The most common cause of drone motherboard failure is water damage and further oxidation of the components. If your DJI Mini 3 Pro drone doesn't turn on or does not respond to the power button, you need to check the motherboard first.

I hope you find these video guides helpful. Don't forget to share your repair experience.
2023-7-1
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

Very useful guide, thanks for sharing.
2023-7-1
Use props
trainee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124469 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you!
2023-7-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice collection!
2023-7-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, excellent and very helpful guides.  Many thanks for sharing.
2023-7-2
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125135 ft
France

That was very clear and useful to know. Thank you.
2023-7-2
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I guess I will never repair a drone by myself, but as an engineer, I find the videos very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
2023-7-2
Use props
ShadowyMan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48392 ft
Canada

Great guides - very well done!
2023-7-2
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... what a great collection...   
2023-7-2
Use props
ThrasherG
lvl.2

United States

Many thanks for posting those video’s, they are really helpful, but having seen them, I don’t think I I’ll be repairing my mini 3 pro anytime soon! Have the DJI warranty so will use that for as long as possible..

Gary
2023-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules