Can we get full access to top speed with the motion controller 2?
1196 3 2023-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheMightyRobson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2331535 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good day to you all. First post. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on whether we will get full access to the top speed with the Avata with the motion controller 2. With the ability to do orbits and much greater control over all of the Avata it would be wonderful to be able to get it to full speed, this would certainly help with dives and flying larger open spaces. I feel locking the full capabilities of the Avata behind a paywall (controller) and skill wall (full manual control of said controller) is a bit of a cheap shot on from DJI.
2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, TheMightyRobson. Thank you for reaching out. This is the max speed for the Avata with the DJI RC Motion 2:

Please note that this is not present in Manual mode as DJI RC Motion does not support Manual mode. But we will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for its potential. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-7-3
Use props
djiuser_wvivaYNLDdn1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18999 ft

United States

It's a great idea, please DJI Team, let us have it.
2-4 13:47
Use props
Arkangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 291345 ft
Brunei

I suspect the reason behind the locked speed is due to the cpu control of the MC and the need for restricting the max power in order to give the cpu any additional power it needs to counter and stabilise the drone during high speed movements. This is likely why its impossible to flip the drone using the MC with high yaw turns while this happens with the FPV RC2. I believe they can still fine tune the top end further to give higher speeds while still maintaining the stability though. Maybe not 27m/s but 20/21?
2-4 14:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules