4K30p 10bit DLog h265 mp4 capture?

48mpx raw photo mode?

Together with mini 3 pro ?

Kind regards

2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_LGwHJk3gc750. As of right now, these are the only functions compatible with your goggles 2 to your mini 3 pro. Hope this helps, thank you.
2023-7-4
Use props
djiuser_LGwHJk3gc750
lvl.2
Austria

Thank you for answering DJI Tony. I will consider buying goggles2 or integra when these settings become available.
2023-7-4
Use props
djiuser_LGwHJk3gc750
lvl.2
Austria

Of course, on the mini 3 pro its called D-Cinelike and its recorded in 10 bit, so its some sort of LOG profile
2023-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_LGwHJk3gc750 Posted at 7-5 01:08
Of course, on the mini 3 pro its called D-Cinelike and its recorded in 10 bit, so its some sort of LOG profile

Hi, djiuser_LGwHJk3gc750. Mini 3 Pro does support D-Cinelike but they actually have differences. D-Log is a greyscale mode created for post-production. D-Log mode can provide higher dynamic range, more scene details, and lowest contrast and sharpness, which offers more color editing freedom while D-Cinelike makes the image look like a cinema with a Lookup Table (LUT) that contains a mathematical formula for modifying an image. If you do not want to adjust the color by yourself, the D-Cinelike mode would be a good choice. However, this feature is not supported with Goggles 2.
2023-7-9
Use props
djiuser_LGwHJk3gc750
lvl.2
Austria

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-9 05:19
Hi, djiuser_LGwHJk3gc750. Mini 3 Pro does support D-Cinelike but they actually have differences. D-Log is a greyscale mode created for post-production. D-Log mode can provide higher dynamic range, more scene details, and lowest contrast and sharpness, which offers more color editing freedom while D-Cinelike makes the image look like a cinema with a Lookup Table (LUT) that contains a mathematical formula for modifying an image. If you do not want to adjust the color by yourselvf. The D-Cinelike mode would be a good choice.

I think d-cinelike profile is absolutely the best for shooting video with my mini 3 pro. Is there a reason why this doesnt work when paired with dji fpv goggles?

48mp raw on the mini 3 pro is also so much better quality than 12mp mode, please let us use it with the goggles!
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_LGwHJk3gc750 Posted at 7-9 10:31
I think d-cinelike profile is absolutely the best for shooting video with my mini 3 pro. Is there a reason why this doesnt work when paired with dji fpv goggles?

48mp raw on the mini 3 pro is also so much better quality than 12mp mode, please let us use it with the goggles!

Hello, djiuser_LGwHJk3gc750. The DJI RC Motion 2 used with FPV Goggles 2/Integra is different from standard remote controllers (e.g. RC-N1) in product form and positioning. DJI RC Motion 2 features an immersive flight experience. If you want to enjoy other photography experiences in intelligent flight modes, we recommend that you use DJI RC Pro, DJI RC, or DJI RC-N1. Thank you for your kind understanding.

48mp raw on the mini 3 pro is also so much better quality than 12mp mode, please let us use it with the goggles!
-- We will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for its potential.
2023-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules