DJI Action 2 cannot conect with MIMO app after update
883 4 2023-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crk_nt
lvl.1

Poland

Hi,

yesterday I updated MIMO app and DJI Acion 2 can no longer connect to the app. Before update it was working fine. I had camera turned on and connected to the phone during update. Now camera is shown in the app, but cannot conntect. Also i can see and can connect to camera wi-fi in wi-fi list on my phone. Im not sure what exactly was the older app version that worked, but propaply the last one beffore the newest. I was using it about 3 weeks ago.

Phone:
Ulephone 7e
Android 9

Camera:
DJI Action 2
Firmware Ver 01.04.06.20
Camera Firmware Ver 10.00.36.21
Front Touchscreen Firmware Ver 01.00.01.56

On the phone I have tried:
- forget saved DJI Action 2 wi-fi
- delete MIMO app, restart phone, download and install it again
- turn off and on again wi-fi and bluetooth
- turn off any battery saving features

On the camera i have tried:
- restet connection
- rester factory settings
- restart camera
- swaping form 5,8ghz to 2,4ghz

But nothing changed. Please help me to ressolve to issue, or at least provide link to older version.

Thanks

2023-7-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6260935 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's really bad luck. After reading your post, I tried my Action 2, having updated the Mimo App on my phone just this morning.  It's working fine on my Samsung Galaxy S9 running Android version 10.  Maybe your model of phone is not one of the ones on the DJI Compatibility list?  I hope you manage to get it resolved. One of the mods will hopefully come along with a suggestion.
2023-7-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there.Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It is found that your mobile device Ulephone 7e and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device (listed on our recommended list on our website) to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-7-6
Use props
crk_nt
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-6 22:07
Hi there.Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It is found that your mobile device Ulephone 7e and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device (listed on our recommended list on our website) to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thanks for the replay. I know you can't test every phone in the world, but it was working fine for about a year since last update. Is it possible tha you provide link to older version? I can find it on the web, but i would rather not install things found on random website.
2023-7-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

crk_nt Posted at 7-7 08:37
Thanks for the replay. I know you can't test every phone in the world, but it was working fine for about a year since last update. Is it possible tha you provide link to older version? I can find it on the web, but i would rather not install things found on random website.

Thank you for your response. We totally understand your concern however, we can only download the latest version of the app on our website. Also, we don't have an option to downgrade a firmware at the moment. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules