the RM330 RC remote keeps rebooting randomly
612 3 2023-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nico Chartreuse
lvl.1
Flight distance : 968 ft
Sweden

Hi ! I just bought my mini 3 with the "RM330" RC remote.
I bought the drone on amazon and bought the DJI Care 1 year on dji.com

The remote control constantly restarts randomly, whether the drone is on the ground or in flight.
I can still control the drone while the screen just  freezed. When the remote restats though, the drone begins a return to  home process and I can't control it anymore

This 1st video shows the problem as I want to download an offline map. The drone is not flying

This 2nd video shows the problem as I want to shoot a big cloud with the drone in flight

I contacted amazon for an exchange, but they no longer have the Fly More pack in stock for an exchange.
They only offer me a refund. But I already paid for the DJI Care on dji.com

I therefore ask you if a solution exists to avoid having to return my drone with the remote control?

Thank you for the help you will give me
2023-7-6
Use props
Nico Chartreuse
lvl.1
Flight distance : 968 ft
Sweden

- to remove -
2023-7-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. In this case, you may consider sending the RC in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-6
Use props
djiuser_hrNz9CjWmZP4
New

United States

I just got my and I’m having the same problem
2023-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules