Unable to charge
655 4 2023-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sweetspot95
New
France

Hello, my osmo pocket has been unused for several months in my camera bag. I wanted to charge it to take it with me, but it was impossible: the green light flashes regularly, but the body of the camera heats up a lot and it won't charge.
Is there any way of rectifying this, or should I buy another Osmo pocket? Thank you for your help.
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please try to use a different charging cable or charging brick to further isolate the issue? Please try to leave the unit on the charger for approximately 1-2 hours and check if the issue persists. Keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-9
Use props
sweetspot95
New
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-9 17:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please try to use a different charging cable or charging brick to further isolate the issue? Please try to leave the unit on the charger for approximately 1-2 hours and check if the issue persists. Keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi, thank you for your reply. I've tried another cable, but unfortunately the problem persists. The green light flashes regularly, but there's no charging.
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

sweetspot95 Posted at 7-10 07:50
Hi, thank you for your reply. I've tried another cable, but unfortunately the problem persists. The green light flashes regularly, but there's no charging.

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience. In this case, you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start at https://www.dji.com/support to see the possible options for you to send your unit for repair. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-12
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
United States

For the cost of shipping plus the cost of repairs, you might consider moving on ...
2023-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules