Multiple Action Cameras Connection to App
1699 4 2023-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Omid K
lvl.1

Australia

Hi guys,
So I want to connect 3 DJI action camera 3 to the Mimo app. IS that possible at all? How do I go about it?Appreciate your responses
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Omid. Thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, are you asking if it's possible to connect multiple Action devices to the Mimo app at the same time or one at a time?
2023-7-9
Use props
Omid K
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-9 17:55
Hi, Omid. Thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, are you asking if it's possible to connect multiple Action devices to the Mimo app at the same time or one at a time?

Hi there, thank you for your response. I'm trying to connect them all to the app at the same time to monitor the angle, battery, whether they are recording, etc.
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Omid K Posted at 7-9 18:11
Hi there, thank you for your response. I'm trying to connect them all to the app at the same time to monitor the angle, battery, whether they are recording, etc.

Hello, there. We are sorry that DJI Mimo App does not support connecting to multiple devices at the same time.
2023-7-9
Use props
Brains2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 548222 ft
South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 2023-7-9 23:29
Hello, there. We are sorry that DJI Mimo App does not support connecting to multiple devices at the same time.

Hi Wanda. Have there been any changes yet?

I would like the developers to consider the people like us that have muti cameras on 4x4 or motorcycles.
Using a phone on the 4x4 while driving is not great but can be done. Using a phone while riding a motorcycle is not a good idea and dangerous, a small remote would be a much better idea. Thanks
4-8 23:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules