847 7 2023-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AIRWORKS.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5872635 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Has anyone else ever seen this error on a M300?  Ive been getting this all the time since new and sent it back to D1 store who had it for 2 months and said they couldn't find a fault so sent it back and still happening and now asking me to send it back again.   

IMG_1428.jpg
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know the Serial Number of your aircraft and your email address? About your issue, we will consult with our engineers first.
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Would you please follow the video to install the Frame Arm Sleeves and see whether the issue can be resolved?
https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/7nyRZdWKCNzMCxR
2023-7-9
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Do you unfold the propellers and align them more or less correctly before starting to reduce vibrations?  When does the message appear?  I've had this message before but can't remember when and why.
2023-7-10
Use props
AIRWORKS.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5872635 ft
  • >>>
Australia

LV_Forestry Posted at 7-10 00:49
Do you unfold the propellers and align them more or less correctly before starting to reduce vibrations?  When does the message appear?  I've had this message before but can't remember when and why.

yes i do that always and it doesn't always do it straight away often its a few minutes or more into a flight and thanks Wands yes i always do them up tight like this..  Dji says there are no sensors in the arms so not sure what is causing this.  
2023-7-10
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

AIRWORKS. Posted at 7-10 01:07
yes i do that always and it doesn't always do it straight away often its a few minutes or more into a flight and thanks Wands yes i always do them up tight like this..  Dji says there are no sensors in the arms so not sure what is causing this.

I found the logbook where I noted the error message. It was a very windy day.

You may have a balance fault on a propeller. I suggest to try replacing them with the spare propeller kit and see if the error persists.

In general, try to find what can cause vibrations. I'm not sure but I have the impression that it is a particular vibrational frequency that causes the message. Maybe the IMU detects it.
2023-7-10
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

I had the same message when using top mounted payload during an automatic flight where the UAV was doing some funky short lines. Are you using a "standard" payload? If not, try to calibrate the center of gravity.
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

AIRWORKS. Posted at 7-10 01:07

Thanks for your reply. Please confirm the aircraft take off at level ground. Check whether the RTK Antenna is loosened.
If the error message persists, you are advised to send it back and check the antenna.
2023-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules