My Personal Mountains
891 22 2023-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VideoLife_FPV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5295545 ft
Croatia

Join me on an extraordinary expedition through the untamed wilderness in my latest video, "My Personal Mountains."
Embark on a mesmerizing adventure as I navigate the breathtaking beauty of majestic peaks, beautiful mountain meadows, and steep slopes.
Filmed on a glorious summer day in the afternoon, this immersive FPV drone footage captures the essence of nature's splendor.
Let the tranquility of the surroundings and the sheer majesty of the landscape transport you to a world where solitude and natural beauty converge.
Experience the serenity, the grandeur, and the indescribable sense of wonder that only the mountains can provide.

2023-7-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Brilliant.  
2023-7-10
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Awesome scenery. And wonderful views from the drone.
2023-7-10
Use props
VideoLife_FPV
Second Officer
Croatia

Blériot53 Posted at 7-10 04:38
Awesome scenery. And wonderful views from the drone.

Thank you, dear friend. I'm absolutely chuffed that you're enjoying the scenes. Also, much obliged for your comment and your support!
2023-7-10
Use props
VideoLife_FPV
Second Officer
Croatia

This is jolly good news! Many thanks for your support, it means a great deal to me!
2023-7-10
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

VideoLife_FPV Posted at 7-10 04:40
Thank you, dear friend. I'm absolutely chuffed that you're enjoying the scenes. Also, much obliged for your comment and your support!

We do have some quite hilly areas with deep valleys, here in middle England - but nothing on that scale
2023-7-10
Use props
VideoLife_FPV
Second Officer
Croatia

Blériot53 Posted at 7-10 04:47
We do have some quite hilly areas with deep valleys, here in middle England - but nothing on that scale

The UK has some other beauties, you know.
Every part of the world has its own unique charms.
These are the beginnings of the Alps, and they're not quite as hilly, nor are the cliffs as rugged.
However, since my wife and daughter have fallen in love with hiking, we'll be venturing into the deeper regions of the Alps more often, so there will be more captivating shots coming soon.

Take care, mate!
2023-7-10
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

VideoLife_FPV Posted at 7-10 05:00
The UK has some other beauties, you know.
Every part of the world has its own unique charms.
These are the beginnings of the Alps, and they're not quite as hilly, nor are the cliffs as rugged.

Alway a pleasure to watch
I get into our "mountains"  (HILLS) whenever I can, too.
2023-7-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Superb video!
2023-7-10
Use props
VideoLife_FPV
Second Officer
Croatia

Blériot53 Posted at 7-10 05:08
Alway a pleasure to watch
I get into our "mountains"  (HILLS) whenever I can, too.

I'd be filming on those hills for days if I could, your hills are absolutely splendid, they look magnificently grand and expansive, evoking a sense of freedom on an epic scale. It's delightful to wander around, just enjoy it, my friend!
2023-7-10
Use props
VideoLife_FPV
Second Officer
Croatia

I'm ever so pleased that you enjoyed the video! There will be more videos from that location in the future, but featuring even more captivating mountain peaks.
Warm regards, dear friend!
2023-7-10
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

VideoLife_FPV Posted at 7-10 07:36
I'd be filming on those hills for days if I could, your hills are absolutely splendid, they look magnificently grand and expansive, evoking a sense of freedom on an epic scale. It's delightful to wander around, just enjoy it, my friend!

I always post something from my hikes whenever I can
2023-7-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

VideoLife_FPV Posted at 7-10 07:38
I'm ever so pleased that you enjoyed the video! There will be more videos from that location in the future, but featuring even more captivating mountain peaks.
Warm regards, dear friend!

You're welcome. Well deserved.
2023-7-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Majestic views throughout.    Easy to tell you put a lot off effort and time into this video.  I really enjoyed watching.  Keep up the fantastic work VideoLife_FPV.
2023-7-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

VideoLife_FPV Posted at 7-10 04:42
This is jolly good news! Many thanks for your support, it means a great deal to me!

You're very welcome.
2023-7-10
Use props
VideoLife_FPV
Second Officer
Croatia

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-10 11:45
Majestic views throughout.    Easy to tell you put a lot off effort and time into this video.  I really enjoyed watching.  Keep up the fantastic work VideoLife_FPV.

Thanks a lot, bro! Really enjoyed reading that, and I gotta say, I truly appreciate your support. It's what keeps me fired up to keep on shooting. Got a sweet plan coming up too, heading to an even more mind-blowing spot. Gonna be a solid 5-7 hours of hiking (one way) to get there, but trust me, the place is outta this world.
Take care, buddy!
2023-7-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

VideoLife_FPV Posted at 7-11 08:48
Thanks a lot, bro! Really enjoyed reading that, and I gotta say, I truly appreciate your support. It's what keeps me fired up to keep on shooting. Got a sweet plan coming up too, heading to an even more mind-blowing spot. Gonna be a solid 5-7 hours of hiking (one way) to get there, but trust me, the place is outta this world.
Take care, buddy!

My pleasure.  I'm excited to see what you capture next.  
2023-7-11
Use props
Black Sea Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1362336 ft

Bulgaria

nice flight and beautiful place , continue the good work
2023-7-13
Use props
VideoLife_FPV
Second Officer
Croatia

Black Sea Drone Posted at 7-13 06:41
nice flight and beautiful place , continue the good work

Thank you, dear friend, that's a great motivation for me. Yes, I will be filming much more often in the mountains from now on, because I have discovered a new passion - hiking in the Alps Best regards, my friend
2023-7-13
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Lovely place!
2023-7-13
Use props
VideoLife_FPV
Second Officer
Croatia

Yes, indeed. Soon I will be going even deeper into the Alps... I hope to have many more beautiful locations to share
2023-7-13
Use props
Black Sea Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1362336 ft

Bulgaria

VideoLife_FPV Posted at 7-13 09:45
Thank you, dear friend, that's a great motivation for me. Yes, I will be filming much more often in the mountains from now on, because I have discovered a new passion - hiking in the Alps  Best regards, my friend

welcome
2023-7-13
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

VideoLife_FPV Posted at 7-13 21:10
Yes, indeed. Soon I will be going even deeper into the Alps... I hope to have many more beautiful locations to share

You're welcome mate!
2023-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules