Flight logs
583 3 2023-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jocky B
lvl.2
Flight distance : 209764 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there, is there a way to access my flight records through the DJIwebsite ? I inadvertently crashed my mini 3 pro a few weeks ago and it's with the repairers but is awaiting confirmation from my insurance company to proceed with the repairs. My insurance company are asking for the flight log from the date of the accident and the repairers have my drone and controller at their facility. They say without the flight data, they cannot proceed with the claim. All very frustrating indeed.
Thanks in advance
Jocky B
2023-7-10
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12445630 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Use a mobile device, install the fly app.

Playback the video and the flightlog.txt will be downloaded fron the DJI server to your mobile device.

If you like post the log on here   using > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
post the uploaded link on here

cheers
JJB

cheers
JJB
2023-7-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If you still have the phone/tablet or controller you flew with, the flight data in in it.
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Jocky B. You can download the DJI Fly app here. using your smartphone and then sign in using the DJI account you have used with the crashed drone. Go to your profile and select "more", there you will see your flight data. (The flight data should have been synced first from the RC while connected to a Wi-Fi network.)
2023-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules