Voice announcements from RC2 controller have disappeared.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevin E
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello I have the same problem that others seem to have. The announcement voice (eg for home site recognition at take off) has disappeared from my RC 1 controller. I have the DJI Mini 3 Pro. All was well until I checked for updates on the controller. In addition the controller screen freezes from time to time.
Please can you advise further. Should I return the controller to you? The drone and RC 1 controller were purchased 24th March 2023.

Thank you

Kevin
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Kevin. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the steps below, feel free to skip the step if you have performed it:
1. Make sure that the DJI RC is not muted and please turn up the volume bar.

2. Try restarting DJI RC and aircraft and test again.
3. Reset the factory settings on DJI RC. Reset DJI RC on the “Reset options” page. Before doing this, we recommend connecting DJI RC to a network and synchronize flight records to avoid loss.
4. Please use DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) software to refresh the DJI RC firmware and test again.

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted.
2023-7-10
Use props
Kevin E
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-10 19:30
Hi, Kevin. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the steps below, feel free to skip the step if you have performed it:
1. Make sure that the DJI RC is not muted and please turn up the volume bar.
[view_image]

Hi Gamora
I did all you suggested including update refresh using the software but it has not helped. Please advise further,
Kevin
2023-7-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Kevin E Posted at 7-11 00:07
Hi Gamora
I did all you suggested including update refresh using the software but it has not helped. Please advise further,
Kevin

Thank you for the update, Kevin. Since the issue persists after following the steps above, we highly recommend that you send your device back to us for further diagnosis and repair. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-7-11
Use props
Kevin E
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-11 04:36
Thank you for the update, Kevin. Since the issue persists after following the steps above, we highly recommend that you send your device back to us for further diagnosis and repair. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Hello. Thanks but the problem seems to be with the RC1 controller. Did you mean for me to return the drone or the RC controller? I also assume it is still under warranty, as it is only 4 months old.
Kevin
2023-7-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Kevin E Posted at 7-11 06:04
Hello. Thanks but the problem seems to be with the RC1 controller. Did you mean for me to return the drone or the RC controller? I also assume it is still under warranty, as it is only 4 months old.
Kevin

Hi, Kevin. As mentioned above, the warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. You might want to check and try the steps from this thread as well. If it needs service, you're only required to send the RC. Hope this helps.
2023-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules