Mini 3 Pro - blurred images
1288 8 2023-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_j0tcmqQ6wRQU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 744715 ft
United Kingdom

I have had my Mini 3 Pro for a few months.  Not my first drone - Mini, Air2, DJI FPV, Autel etc.  The images are often blurred and I'd hoped this would be addressed with a firmware update.  DJI can you provide feedback please?  This relates to photos and videos.
2023-7-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Since most users aren't getting blurred images, firmware probably isn't the solution.
It would be helpful if you could post a couple of examples so that the cause of the blurring might be found.
Upload some full-size original jpg images to Google Drive or similar and post a link here.
2023-7-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_j0tcmqQ6wRQU. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please share some photos and videos in regard to this issue for further checking?
2023-7-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried to manually focus.
2023-7-11
Use props
djiuser_j0tcmqQ6wRQU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 744715 ft
United Kingdom

Out of focus pics attached. As a photographer I know these images are poor.  I have to reset camera parameters to get a clear image each time.
2023-7-12
Use props
rdkls_air
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125902 ft
United States

There is apparently an ongoing internal lens fogging issue with the Mini 3 Pro. To be honest, your pics don't look like you're experiencing that issue, but its worth checking next time you're out.

Reference: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=265852
2023-7-12
Use props
djiuser_MHUFmW9N0Jzk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196437 ft
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-7-11 19:29
Hi, djiuser_j0tcmqQ6wRQU. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please share some photos and videos in regard to this issue for further checking?
Hi. I have my mini3pro for about a year. Lately after a flight the focus is out of order totally. Image is extremely blurry and when tapping on screen or changing from AM to landscape or AF nothing changes. I have updated both aircraft and controls and still the same. It happened that once every 10 times I rebooted the drone it was fixed but when I got happy it was fixed again stucked. Please tell me there is a solution. I haven't bought the insurances when bought. You think I can get a replacement if it is just faulty drone? I attach couple pictures to see the problem. One is from drone other is to see the distance of drone from screen for reference. Please help. I am trying to upload pictures but the + button doesn't work. I ll try from pc
4-24 10:44
Use props
costasaqua1983
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196437 ft
Greece

4-24 11:21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_MHUFmW9N0Jzk Posted at 4-24 10:44
Hi. I have my mini3pro for about a year. Lately after a flight the focus is out of order totally. Image is extremely blurry and when tapping on screen or changing from AM to landscape or AF nothing changes. I have updated both aircraft and controls and still the same. It happened that once every 10 times I rebooted the drone it was fixed but when I got happy it was fixed again stucked. Please tell me there is a solution. I haven't bought the insurances when bought. You think I can get a replacement if it is just faulty drone? I attach couple pictures to see the problem. One is from drone other is to see the distance of drone from screen for reference. Please help. I am trying to upload pictures but the + button doesn't work. I ll try from pc

Hi, costasaqua1983. Thank you for reaching out. The focus range of the Mini 3 Pro starts at 1 meter. When shooting at a close distance, the camera is close to the object, and the subject in the screen part is too close, which is similar to the nearsightedness of human eyes. This is normal. Please try another environment as well as the subject.
4-26 05:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules