Check/reparation & sending in took a loooot of time.
240 3 2023-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

Dear DJI,
I have send my drone to DJI repair center two weeks ago. After 6 days the drone was delivered in Germany and after it send to the Netherlands back (i am coming from the Netherlands). For me it was a little bit stupid that i have to send it to Germany when i am already living in the Netherlands.

Practically speaking, it is seriously a 45 minute drive for me to that repair point. But I had to send it to Germany, this cost me 5-6 extra days. Deadly sin.
Now the drone has been waiting for checks since last week because they couldn't find anything during a first check. Sad, again. Why did this take so much time? I spend some hours with DJI workers by chat, and spoke several times to them. Every time i hear the same words: No worries, we are here to help and let me check on your case. After it, they always say that they can't hurry anything up and waiting for more details is the only thing i can do.

I use my drone for business purposes and then losing your drone for more than 2 weeks + (and it looks like a lot longer) without any guidance on how long it will take is too long. I can't make that up. It has to be faster, much faster and more efficient.
Too bad because I thought DJI had such great service. I'm disappointed FOR SURE because this is the 3rd drone with IDENTICAL complaints - namely blurred areas in the photos from the hasselblad camera (so common problem)

Sorry DJI. Have owned 5-6 drones from DJI and hoped for better.

2023-7-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are sorry but would you please tell us your case number? Because we are unable to find the valid case number via the registered email address on Forum. Look forward to your reply.
2023-7-12
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

Suddenly got a message today that they have tested it extensively and they can't find anything. ridiculous of course. It is very obvious that the pictures from the primary camera have blurry areas on the right side. clearly visible when enlarged. This service disappoint  me, as a good customer so much.

Case no CAS-13304891-R9F1L8
2023-7-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

blocker87 Posted at 7-12 08:02
Suddenly got a message today that they have tested it extensively and they can't find anything. ridiculous of course. It is very obvious that the pictures from the primary camera have blurry areas on the right side. clearly visible when enlarged. This service disappoint  me, as a good customer so much.

Case no CAS-13304891-R9F1L8

We are sorry for the inconvenience, we had informed the corresponding team to double-check, we will update you asap. Thank you for your patience.
2023-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules