1292 15 2023-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom 007
lvl.3
Flight distance : 521440 ft
  • >>>
Vietnam

I bought a new 1 mavic 3 classic on July 8, due to a previous crashed of the mavic 3 pro, but strangely I am controlling at a height of 124m, the message appears on the screen to lose connection, then aircarft free fall right at my location , i have sent info to service center and have been waiting for response for 1 week now , DJI is really slow in analyzing data for crashed flights
serial :  1581F67PB22BQ00301TW
accident case:  [size=1.2em]CAS-13473059-Y7K3W5
Looking forward to receiving timely support

Thank you so much
z4498951748907_7685db0754bc01761fc9151de2ead224.jpg
z4498951706023_efb6f84ca70216421aafae857114ecf5.jpg
2023-7-15
Use props
Killerbee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 64820 ft
Netherlands

It takes skills to crash a Mavic 3 twice!
2023-7-15
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Drone don't free fall from the sky lmao. Even if you out of range from the remote. It does not free fall. Even if battery is too low, it doesn't free fall. Even if you smash your remote to the ground while the mavic 3 is still in the air, it does not free fall. No matter what you do, you can't make a mavic 3 free fall. The only way it would just fall from the sky is you didnt insert the battery all the way in and the battery fell out during flight.
2023-7-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Tom 007. Sorry to hear about this. We'll communicate it with the team to further assist you regarding your case. In addition, we'll make sure to keep an eye on it. Anticipating your patience.
2023-7-15
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Killerbee Posted at 7-15 07:07

True words spoken
2023-7-15
Use props
Tom 007
lvl.3
  • >>>
Vietnam

thanks for your advice, yes i am definitely skilled in operating them , i have been around 10 years playing drones , currently i own a lot of dji , M300 RTK , phantom 4 RTK , M30T , macic 3T...
2023-7-15
Use props
Tom 007
lvl.3
  • >>>
Vietnam

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 7-15 13:23
Drone don't free fall from the sky lmao. Even if you out of range from the remote. It does not free fall. Even if battery is too low, it doesn't free fall. Even if you smash your remote to the ground while the mavic 3 is still in the air, it does not free fall. No matter what you do, you can't make a mavic 3 free fall. The only way it would just fall from the sky is you didnt insert the battery all the way in and the battery fell out during flight.

Thanks for your attention. Actually I have a lot of experience in operating drones, I have a drone operation company to test solar and wind power in Vietnam. so I'm very knowledgeable about the device

https://sumosolutions.vn/vi

you can visit our page
2023-7-15
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Tom 007 Posted at 7-15 17:23
Thanks for your attention. Actually I have a lot of experience in operating drones, I have a drone operation company to test solar and wind power in Vietnam. so I'm very knowledgeable about the device

https://sumosolutions.vn/vi

I'm guessing what you are saying is that something was wrong with both drones... What do you think it was in your opinion? I mean why did you crash twice?

PS

There is a misspelling on your website. I just thought you may wanted to know...

2023-7-16
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

I had the same kind of problem in this region a long time ago with Naza-M at the time. We used to put the air conditioning very cool in the building, then in the car. The humidity in the air literally caused drops of water to run off the equipment due to condensation. Then corrosion appears very quickly causing short circuits.

I'm not saying it's 100% sure it's that, but it's a possible track. the M3 and P4 are not IP rated "waterproof". With the Matrice there should be no problem.

1.JPG

A shot of WD-40 on the circuits to prevent corrosion is effective.
On the photos you posted we don't see any trace of humidity but I'm curious to see how the components are ventilated inside.

2023-7-16
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Post there flight log from the Mavic 3 Classic crash.
Contrary to djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC's post, and discounting lost props and bird strikes etc, drones HAVE been known to fall from the sky ..... some for known or suspected reasons whilst others have fallen for unknown reasons.
One only needs to search this forum and perhaps the Mavicpilots forum to find threads relating to the subject.
That said this is the first I remember with a Mavic 3, I recollect at least one and possibly two with an Air 2 or Air 2S that is thought to have been caused by an inadvertent CSC. Several Mini 3 Pro threads ---- reasons unknown, a mini 1 or 2 SE .......

2023-7-16
Use props
Tom 007
lvl.3
  • >>>
Vietnam

Burt37 Posted at 7-16 00:16
I'm guessing what you are saying is that something was wrong with both drones... What do you think it was in your opinion? I mean why did you crash twice?

PS

this is where i crashed , it's on the roof and the height is 124m , i think it's due to power failure
2023-7-16
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In order to get that image I would guess you have uploaded the flight log to Phantomhelp or Airdata. If Phantomhelp then post the URL of the webpage, if Airdata make that particular flight log accessible to others and post its URL here. As you can see in the above image all we can see is that the drone flew an initially squiggly course followed by a roughly straight course.
2023-7-16
Use props
Tom 007
lvl.3
  • >>>
Vietnam

I just received a call from dji's service center in Vietnam, they confirmed my  mavic 3 is okay  warranty, glad to hear this news. DJI should look into these cases soon, I have been waiting for a long time, work has stalled, hope dji will improve this
2023-7-19
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Given your earlier comments in this thread why would the loss of one drone "stall" work?
Why don't you have back up drones that are kept as such and not used for normal scheduled work? If you are using every single drone in your fleet for scheduled work with no back ups then it's not DJI's fault your work has stalled.
If by chance your argument against that is cost, then might the same thing apply to DJI's repair centre i.e. repair-staff/log-examiners cost wages and as such will be limited in number, thus it may take time for a log to be scrutinised.
I am not a DJI ass kisser but I don't think 11 days is a bad turn around and "11 days" is based on the accuracy of your "week", "...been waiting for response for 1 week now , DJI is really slow in analyzing data for crashed flights".

A thank you to DJI might be more in order rather than a complaint about the time taken.
2023-7-19
Use props
Freetime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

Time to take up a different hobby
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tom 007 Posted at 7-19 02:35
I just received a call from dji's service center in Vietnam, they confirmed my  mavic 3 is okay  warranty, glad to hear this news. DJI should look into these cases soon, I have been waiting for a long time, work has stalled, hope dji will improve this

Hi, Tom 007. I understand the inconvenience. But we're glad it's already being handled by one of our service centers. Rest assured your words will get to our designated team.  Thank you for your support and understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules