No HDMI output from the M30T/RC Plus
2489 12 2023-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZuUi8Seum7Oo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111138 ft
United States

I cannot output a HDMI signal to a monitor/tv/computer from either of my two RC Plus controllers. I contacted DJI support--to no avail other than to recommend a factory reset. Firmware is up to date and the HDMI cable is good. I bought my second RC Plus one week ago and the same thing occurs--no HDMI signal. DJI Support told me HDMI is "plug and play". What am I doing wrong?
2023-7-15
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

To enable HDMI output on your DJI RC Plus, you need to swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the settings icon. Then, go to display menu and find HDMI output. You can change the resolution and frame rate there.

2023-7-15
Use props
djiuser_ZuUi8Seum7Oo
lvl.2
United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 7-15 15:31
To enable HDMI output on your DJI RC Plus, you need to swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the settings icon. Then, go to display menu and find HDMI output. You can change the resolution and frame rate there.

https://youtu.be/DLW1P39PTek

I've tried different resolutions/frame rates from "Settings" menu--still no signal.
2023-7-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you contacted our support by emails? If so, would you please tell us the ticket numbers?  We will confirm with our teams again.
2023-7-15
Use props
djiuser_ZuUi8Seum7Oo
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-15 17:53
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you contacted our support by emails? If so, would you please tell us the ticket numbers?  We will confirm with our teams again.

Thanks for your attention. I contacted Support thru your Support Live chat on 07/14/2023. After checking all cables/connections and inputs along with all Settings for HDMI, he would like for me to do a factory reset on both of my controllers. It doesn't make sense as I bought one controller in May and the other in July. Neither controller (working in Dual Operator or Single Operator mode) outputs a HDMI signal. I find it unlikely it would be a problem with the circuit boards...in BOTH controllers.
2023-7-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ZuUi8Seum7Oo Posted at 7-15 18:12
Thanks for your attention. I contacted Support thru your Support Live chat on 07/14/2023. After checking all cables/connections and inputs along with all Settings for HDMI, he would like for me to do a factory reset on both of my controllers. It doesn't make sense as I bought one controller in May and the other in July. Neither controller (working in Dual Operator or Single Operator mode) outputs a HDMI signal. I find it unlikely it would be a problem with the circuit boards...in BOTH controllers.

Thank you for your reply. I found the chat records. I will check and confirm with our teams first.
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ZuUi8Seum7Oo Posted at 7-15 18:12
Thanks for your attention. I contacted Support thru your Support Live chat on 07/14/2023. After checking all cables/connections and inputs along with all Settings for HDMI, he would like for me to do a factory reset on both of my controllers. It doesn't make sense as I bought one controller in May and the other in July. Neither controller (working in Dual Operator or Single Operator mode) outputs a HDMI signal. I find it unlikely it would be a problem with the circuit boards...in BOTH controllers.

Hi, I just contacted our engineers and consulted your issue with them. They are interested in your issue and would like to have a video. Would you please record a video for us to further verify the issue? Thank you in advance.
2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_ZuUi8Seum7Oo
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-16 22:54
Hi, I just contacted our engineers and consulted your issue with them. They are interested in your issue and would like to have a video. Would you please record a video for us to further verify the issue? Thank you in advance.

I'll video my process and get back with you on Friday. I will be travelling until then. Thanks for getting back with me.
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ZuUi8Seum7Oo Posted at 7-17 11:24
I'll video my process and get back with you on Friday. I will be travelling until then. Thanks for getting back with me.

Thank you in advance.
2023-7-18
Use props
djiuser_ZuUi8Seum7Oo
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-18 04:10
Thank you in advance.

Problem solved! Bad HDMI cable. The HDMI cable connected to our DVD player does not work with the RC Plus (although it works with the DVD player)-- I have never ran across this problem before. I bought a new HDMI cable for the RC Plus and now everything works fine. Thank you for your concerns and prompt replies to this matter--I'm truly embarrassed!
2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ZuUi8Seum7Oo Posted at 7-20 08:30
Problem solved! Bad HDMI cable. The HDMI cable connected to our DVD player does not work with the RC Plus (although it works with the DVD player)-- I have never ran across this problem before. I bought a new HDMI cable for the RC Plus and now everything works fine. Thank you for your concerns and prompt replies to this matter--I'm truly embarrassed!

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2023-7-21
Use props
djiuser_1UwZmTtrgukr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1733212 ft
Morocco

djiuser_ZuUi8Seum7Oo Posted at 2023-7-20 08:30

Thanks for sharing im having the same issue I’ll try your solution and ill be back to share my experience too
3-21 17:44
Use props
djiuser_1UwZmTtrgukr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1733212 ft
Morocco

Back again in a really short period of time thanks to your troubleshooting, now tried it with a better quality cable and it works fine even with a usb c to hdmi with rc plus and works properly
image.jpg
3-21 17:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules