826 3 2023-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JustusLM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1579888 ft
Germany

Hi everybody!

I have a problem: while updating some apps, I wanted to lower the volume on my RC Pro. So, I held the back button and turned the zoom wheel.
But in that very moment, the notification for an app installation came up and I ended up turning the notification volume all the way to 0.
I've tested this by confirming that the next update only gave a vibration, no sound, and traing to change the notification sound it won't play any of them (whereas it will play the alarm sound).

I have tried pressing volume up during the next installation, but it only affected media volume. The manual doesn't mention this at all.
I know I could probably factory reset the RC to reset the volume, but I'd like to avoid that if possible, and if the notification volume can normally be changed, I'd love to know how in case something like this happens again.

Does anyone know anything about this?
2023-7-16
Use props
JustusLM
lvl.3
Germany

Okay, so I raised the volume now using a third-party app, and now that notification sounds play again, I can change it as normal while they do. I'd still love to know if there's a better way, though.
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the volume issue only appears when there is an incoming notification, correct? Does the RC only block notification and all other sound settings do no issues? Please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. You may also access the sound settings under DJI RC Pro > Settings > Sound or DJI RC Pro > Settings > Apps and notification (to check if were enable the notification for the DJI Fly app). Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-16
Use props
JustusLM
lvl.3
Germany

The issue applies to all notification sounds, even when the sound is only played by choosing a notification tone in the sound settings.
While the sound is playing, I can change the notification volume (using back button + right wheel), and when it isn't playing, I can change media volume as normal.
I can make a video of that if you need.

When I use this to set the notification volume to 0 while the sound is playing, then wait as described above to go back to controlling media volume, I have no way of raising the notification volume again. It doesn't matter whether it's incoming notifications, choosing a notification tone or whatever – the sound doesn't play, and the wheel only controls media volume. There is no option to control notification volume in sound or notification settings.
If you really need a video of this, I can make one, but then Iwill have the issue again and will have to install the third party app again to fix it.
2023-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules