783 4 2023-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIowCIPuser
lvl.3
Flight distance : 758904 ft
Poland

Hello

I use the DJI-RC-Pro with the newst Firmware 03.02.0200, i have a problem with the VirtualKeyboard.
The problem occours when i will search or put something on the keyboard it everytimes popup & popdown, it is impossible
to write something. Sometimes it will stay on, but mostly it is not possible. The System uses the Gboard Keyboard.

What i can do to eliminate this annoing problem?
Is it possible to make a complete Backup of the DATA & APPs?

Should i make a reset ? => How to make a complete Backup of the DATA & APPs?

Best Regards
Michele

2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Michele. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to refresh the firmware of the RC Pro using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and if the issue persists, please provide us a video of the operation for further checking. Please keep us posted.
2023-7-18
Use props
DJIowCIPuser
lvl.3
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-18 01:35
Hi, Michele. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to refresh the firmware of the RC Pro using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and if the issue persists, please provide us a video of the operation for further checking. Please keep us posted.

Hello
I made the firmware upgrade yesterday before i posted this problem, it was existing before and after the FW upgrade, unfortunately i dint can upload video format is not supported
2023-7-18
Use props
DJIowCIPuser
lvl.3
Poland

DJIowCIPuser Posted at 7-18 02:36
Hello
I made the firmware upgrade yesterday before i posted this problem, it was existing before and after the FW upgrade, unfortunately i dint can upload video format is not supported

I made full reset and now it works
2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJIowCIPuser Posted at 7-18 05:04
I made full reset and now it works

Hi, Michele. Thank you for the update and for sharing the resolution. Should you need further assistance, please don;t hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum
2023-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules