Navigation system error with no error code
1369 11 2023-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gio_hovh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48740 ft
Armenia

Hi everyone i am getting a navigation system error with no error code. Out of the house I got 14 satellites , the home point is right on map, but the navigation system error does not disappear. I have calibrated the compass and IMU. downgrade and upgrade firmware with dji assistant 2,unistalled and reinstalled dji fly app. what else can i do?
2023-7-18
Use props
gio_hovh
lvl.2
Armenia

2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, gio_hovh. Sorry for the inconvenience, please try the following steps below:

First, please confirm whether the aircraft has had an accident. If so, please send the product back. If not, follow the steps below for troubleshooting:

• Calibrate the IMU and compass in an environment without strong magnetic interference, restart the aircraft to see if the error persists;
• Check whether the issue persists after the microSD card is removed (An incompatible microSD card may result in an error.)

Please keep us posted.
2023-7-18
Use props
gio_hovh
lvl.2
Armenia

I have calibrated IMU and compass outside house far from cars or huge metals,removed sd card but nothing helps, still getting 12-14  satellites and navigation system error without code.
2023-7-18
Use props
gio_hovh
lvl.2
Armenia

Sometimes i see barometer error,but suddenly it can disappear.
2023-7-19
Use props
gio_hovh
lvl.2
United States

today i could take of 4 times, but randomly
2023-7-19
Use props
gio_hovh
lvl.2
United States

SO in short.
i changed gps module and it didn't give any result, i changed 3 in 1 cable, i get navigation system error without error code, i tried to calibrate imu and compass in empty car park where there are no cars or metals, i flew several times, but when landing, I get an error in the navigation system. Dorn gets information from 10-14 satellites and the home point is up to date on every attempt. I'm from Armenia and can't send the drone to another country, can you help me online? I can send each log if you need.
2023-7-19
Use props
djiuser_57RwUezoqLV0
New
Flight distance : 61158 ft
Australia

I have exactly the same problem
3-28 18:22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_57RwUezoqLV0 Posted at 3-28 18:22
I have exactly the same problem

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided by DJI Gamora under post #3 and check whether the issue persists. If yes, try to reinstall the app on your mobile device. You may send us the screenshot of the error message so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
3-28 23:03
Use props
DANIEL Hunt
New

United States

I have same issue. There has to be an easier way.
5-5 02:08
Use props
gio_hovh
lvl.2
United States

DANIEL Hunt Posted at 5-5 02:08

"As I understood, that error is akin to the "check engine" light in a car. Beneath that error, many reasons can be hidden. I have replaced the 3-in-1 flex cable and GPS module, yet the issue persists. So, in my case, the problem seems to originate from the motherboard. In my city, three different electronics experts have examined the circuit but couldn't find the problematic component. Since a new motherboard on AliExpress costs more than $120, I've decided to sell the parts and buy a new one, as the official DJI service center did not repair my drone
5-5 07:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DANIEL Hunt Posted at 5-5 02:08

Hi there, Daniel. Sorry about the trouble. Please refer to DJI Gamora's instruction on reply 3#. If the issue persists, please refresh/update the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. Here is the link for instructions: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper. If you are still encountering the error, please send the aircraft back to DJI for further checking. You may submit a repair request here (https://www.dji.com/global/support). The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. Have a nice day.
5-7 03:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules