Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

Double Up

We are happy to launch the SkyPixel Product Tryout Program. Become a product tester to try out the latest DJI product before anyone else!

大疆社区Banner PC 702x278 EN.jpg

WechatIMG76.jpg

Rules
1. When an application is approved, the staff will contact the applicant via email. The applicant should sign the product tryout agreement and provide the product reception address within 5 working days; otherwise, he/she will be deemed as declining the opportunity.
2. After receiving the product, the participant has 28 days to try it out (starting from the day of receiving the product till the date of sending it back).
3. The participant shall provide a product review/unboxing/shot-on video and a product tryout report with both texts and images.
4. The participant shall publish the aforementioned video and report on Skypixel (https://www.skypixel.com/), DJI forum (https://forum.dji.com/), and at least one of the social media platforms (Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, etc.).
5. The participant shall join the subsequent user interviews. DJI has the right to use all contents collected in the interview, including texts, images, and videos, including but not limited to editing, marketing, distribution, and secondary use.
6. If the prototype is lost or damaged due to improper use or storage during product tryout and send-back, the participant shall pay for compensation according to the retail price on DJI Store.
7. The prototype belongs entirely to DJI. After the tryout period, the participant shall not keep the product without proper reason or refuse to return it. DJI has the right to take relevant legal measures if such circumstances occur.
8. The participant shall gain approval for using the stories, photos, and videos of others and is responsible for any problems that may therefore arise. DJI has the final right to use all collected text, images, and videos, including but not limited to editing, marketing, distribution, and secondary use.
9. Skypixel reserves the right to interpretation of the program. If the participant is found to violate the rules, DJI has the right to cancel his/her eligibility for participation and ask the participant to return the product immediately. Free prizes are given to participants according to the quality of the work submitted as reviewed by the organizing committee.

Contact Us

2023-7-18
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

After a brief reading of the terms of this, I can't see the benefit for the users/testers. I only see, the benefit for DJI/Skypixel. So why sign up as a tester of DJI's products?
2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

ebea Posted at 7-18 21:10
After a brief reading of the terms of this, I can't see the benefit for the users/testers. I only see, the benefit for DJI/Skypixel. So why sign up as a tester of DJI's products?

As a creator support programme, we hope that our new products will encourage you to create and help you with your creative projects. If you have your own creative ideas, we sincerely invite you to fill in the application form and work with us to complete the creation, and if the content is of high quality, we will also give away this new product. We look forward to your application!
2023-7-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice program for creators and great marketing tool for DJI also.
2023-7-19
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A review should be a review for the product and not always need to have a video to accompany it, this does seem more of a marketing tool for DJI with the want of reviewers to be the first to gain subs!

I review a lot of tech for some big brands, currently reviewing a 65" Sony Mini LED TV.
In return I write a technical review for Sony and a user review that is less tech focused so that non tech people are able to understand the good and bad points of the product. There is no need for me to create video content in order to review it, the exception of the occasional image to show a feature is fine.

In return for the review the product is either offered for free or heavily discounted as an incentive, as part of the process I am expected, if required, to field any questions of help test bug fixes on certain products if not launched already.

This is great for DJI though as the chance to paly with a product before launch at no cost to them helps market the products at zero costs really as the reviewers want to be the first! I wonder how many of them are actually that objective as most seem to only review in a fully positive manner.

I'd like the opportunity to test some of them but as I don't have a YT channel or any of the other for that matter I will never get a look in, it would be better if DJI just called it "Looking for Influencers with followers"

I'm sure they have fun though and are not bothered about doing it for free!
2023-7-19
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

DJI Panda Posted at 7-18 23:28
As a creator support programme, we hope that our new products will encourage you to create and help you with your creative projects. If you have your own creative ideas, we sincerely invite you to fill in the application form and work with us to complete the creation, and if the content is of high quality, we will also give away this new product. We look forward to your application!

....and if the content (creation) is of high quality, we will also give away this new product!  
... and that underlines my point, namely that the users who participate in testing the products do not get anything out of participating.
The decision on a submitted Video/review from the user, is entirely determined by DJI. So a user still doesn't know if they get anything out of participating.
IF DJI announced that there was a good saving on the product, or to give it away, there might be an incentive for the user to participate.
2023-7-19
Use props
djiuser_L0nYgcGaO1Qk
lvl.1

Iran

Warning of battery plug temperature sensor error

Hello
I have a problem with my AGRAS MG1P , warning Battery plug temperature sensor error , the batteries are new.
Does anyone know what the problem is?
2023-7-23
Use props
Jake.A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

ebea Posted at 7-18 21:10
After a brief reading of the terms of this, I can't see the benefit for the users/testers. I only see, the benefit for DJI/Skypixel. So why sign up as a tester of DJI's products?

For Youtube creation and such
2023-8-2
Use props
Black Sea Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1362336 ft

Bulgaria

are there restriction based on the country?
2023-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules