1023 3 2023-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CRAIGMART75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1733491 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Could you add the Quick Transfer Option on a future Firmware update to the RC Pro. For a $1000+ controller and not have this option is Disapointing.   
2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. You can use the DJI Fly app from your phone (download it here) . Once installed, open the Fly app and turn on the aircraft. A pop-up should show up on your phone asking you to switch to "Quick transfer mode">follow the onscreen prompts> Select "View album">There you can start downloading your selected media files.
2023-7-18
Use props
CRAIGMART75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1733491 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Yes, I can do on phone or tablet I know .. RC Pro is Android Device that can run Fly App. I don't always carry Phone or tablet. It would be nice to just use Mavic 3 to transfer to RC Pro with fast connection.. Quick Transfer is faster that just using RC Pro connected to Mavic 3.
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CRAIGMART75 Posted at 7-19 00:18
Yes, I can do on phone or tablet I know .. RC Pro is Android Device that can run Fly App. I don't always carry Phone or tablet. It would be nice to just use Mavic 3 to transfer to RC Pro with fast connection.. Quick Transfer is faster that just using RC Pro connected to Mavic 3.

Hi, CRAIGMART75. Thank you for your feedback. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules