auto discharging of the battery?
835 4 2015-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tapboxer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 824672 ft
United States

Im trying to figure out the best setting for this... I'm hearing that these battery don't like to go more then 2 days being fully charged.

I fly definitly every weekend, at least one time, using all 3 the batteries, then after they cool, i recharge them.

Sometimes during the week, i may lift off, with one of the batteries, again recharing it after it cools, but sometimes i may go the whole week before using them again.

I have them numbered so I usally rotate them as I go along.

I read the DJI-Dave a moderator on the Phantom site, sets his P3 to 2 days... I wondering if that might not be the best bet... even if I were to fly every day or everyother day, this would still workout and I always top off my battery before every flight.

So i guess my question is, whats the best practice with this and what are you guys setting yours at?

Tahoe Ed you have an inspire, I like to here your thoughts too, if you dont' mind

Thanks

2015-8-29
Use props
InspireHelp
lvl.2

United States

I have mine set to two days as well. I don't like to keep them fully charged any longer than necessary.

Like you, I mostly fly on the weekends. So, two days works out well since I won't be flying again for a while if I don't use them within two days of being fully charged.

www.InspireHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Inspire.
Inspires in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-8-29
Use props
tapboxer
lvl.3
United States

InspireHelp Posted at 2015-8-29 16:27
I have mine set to two days as well. I don't like to keep them fully charged any longer than necessa ...

thank you, that makes sense to me as well!
2015-8-29
Use props
tapboxer
lvl.3
United States

InspireHelp Posted at 2015-8-29 16:27
I have mine set to two days as well. I don't like to keep them fully charged any longer than necessa ...

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but its not keeping the changes, it keeps going back when I power it off and  back on again?

Im running IOS iPad Mini 2
2015-8-29
Use props
tapboxer
lvl.3
United States

I got it to take, thanks again
2015-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now