567 4 2023-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sir Maxwell Greene
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3525850 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Hey y'all, im currently on the following software versions and wondering if an update is worth it:
RC Fly App: 1.9.4
Mavic 3 01.00.1000 / 01.02.0400

I have not updated in some time as i am in the mindset of "if it aint broke".... My Mavic3 works great as it is for my needs, with the odd glitch here and there that i have seen reported on the forums. However, i am seeing that i am short a few frame rates 120fps etc and maybe some additional fixes or tweaks. Any Mavic3 owners out there that can point out some reasons to update?

Seeing as there isnt a comprehensive update log released with firmware updates, i thought i would reach out here from dudes who have already updated.
(I'm not too concerned about RID, as its not an issue here in SE Asia as yet)
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, It is recommended to update the firmware whenever there's a new firmware release. But hopefully, your co-pilots can give you some insights. Here's the Release Notes for Mavic 3 series, I hope this helps. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-19
Use props
Sir Maxwell Greene
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3525850 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Tony Posted at 7-19 22:02
Hi, It is recommended to update the firmware whenever there's a new firmware release. But hopefully, your co-pilots can give you some insights. Here's the Release Notes for Mavic 3 series, I hope this helps. Have a great day ahead.

thank you for the info
2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

No problem. We're glad to help. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-20
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry I can't offer much advice. But my M3 works just fine with no update. But... I rarely use advanced features. So.... I may not notice.
2023-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules