Country code not updated and Avata not appearing on the device se...
729 3 2023-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

Picked the explorer pack, first the drone couldn't be updated through the app as it gave an error while attempting to install the update, so I had to update it through DJI Assistant 2.

Updating the goggles (integra), the controller (motion 2) and the Avata, involved a mandatory activation through DJI Assistant 2 where I had to put my DJI account email, which I did.

Now the Aavata don't appear on my fly app device section, not even when I connect to phone to the goggles so I cannont bind it to my account like I've done with the Mini 2 and the Mavic 3.

And worst of all, I get the country code not updated warning. I tried everything already, refreshed the firmware three times on all the devices and still get the error. The find my drone works, the homepoint works, the drone knows where it is but I still get the error.

2023-7-20
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

Ok, seems that uninstalling and reinstalling the Fly app on the phone and reconnecting it to the goggles did the trick, now I could finally bind it to my account and the country code error disappeared.
2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there, Huginn. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We are glad that you have managed to isolate the issue that you experience with your DJI Avata. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-7-20
Use props
ahr69
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83612 ft
  • >>>
United States

The answer is to download the DJI assistant with consumer drones from the DJI site. Install the "consumer drones" and you will see that it is for DJI avata.  At that point connect each unit independently. Download each one's firmware then turn them all on. Look in the goggles about a minute later everything will be bound and the country light will go out. Hope that helps.
2023-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules