a few questions
732 9 2023-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mirec5050
lvl.2
Flight distance : 656555 ft
Slovakia

hello. can someone explain a few things from my personal page?... how is the rank? where is my flight distance from? who found out what drones I had? (they are under my avatar).

2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what can we do for you? The Forum will associate with your DJI Account if the activated account of the drone is the same as the Forum account.
2023-7-21
Use props
Mirec5050
lvl.2
Flight distance : 656555 ft
Slovakia

thanks for the explanation.i finally understand it!
2023-7-21
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Note, if you want to keep the DAT logs from the screen device, the screen device DATs from your Mini 3 Pro are readable, then copy them or move them to computer etc. BEFORE you sync your logs with DJI. Syncing seems to delete those DATsfrom the screen device and they are not recoverable.
2023-7-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-21 07:20
Note, if you want to keep the DAT logs from the screen device, the screen device DATs from your Mini 3 Pro are readable, then copy them or move them to computer etc. BEFORE you sync your logs with DJI. Syncing seems to delete those DATsfrom the screen device and they are not recoverable.

Hey Sean, which folder are the DATs located in, please?
2023-7-21
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

forgot to quote so contents deleted
2023-7-21
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 7-21 17:50
Hey Sean, which folder are the DATs located in, please?

In the folder entitled "MCDATFlightRecords" which can be found in the FlightRecord folder where the more commonly looked at .txt flight records are found.
I'm on a Mac at the moment and can not connect my Android phone to it but using the phone's "my_files" file-browser, the entire PATH to these folders is shown as
My files/Internal storage/Android/data/dji.go.v5/flies/FlightRecord/MCDATFlightRecords.
The PATH as seen by a Windows computer would be
Computer/phone's name/phone/Android/data/dji.go.v5/flies/FlightRecord/MCDATFlightRecords or something like that.

If you are using a DJI RC have a look at post #7 in https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6&page=1#pid3014166

ALL the above assumes you are using a fairly recent version of the app. The storage locations changed a while back. The previous 'old' location was, from memory - "from memory" because the old FlightRecord folder does not show up in my ver 1.9.1 App, the location change might have taken place somewhere in the 1.5 Apps.
My files/Internal storage/Android/DJI/dji.go.v5/FlightRecord/MCDATFlightRecords.
and
Computer/phone's name/phone/DJI/dji.go.v5/FlightRecord/MCDATFlightRecords.
2023-7-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-21 21:09
In the folder entitled "MCDATFlightRecords" which can be found in the FlightRecord folder where the more commonly looked at .txt flight records are found.
I'm on a Mac at the moment and can not connect my Android phone to it but using the phone's "my_files" file-browser, the entire PATH to these folders is shown as
My files/Internal storage/Android/data/dji.go.v5/flies/FlightRecord/MCDATFlightRecords.

Thanks, Sean, much appreciated
2023-7-21
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 7-21 21:23
Thanks, Sean, much appreciated

You are welcome, if looking at Mini 3 Pro motor speeds in the DAT via CsvView multiply them by 10.
2023-7-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-21 21:25
You are welcome, if looking at Mini 3 Pro motor speeds in the DAT via CsvView multiply them by 10.

Thanks, will try to remember that
2023-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules