o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

who is in for a new  section
Who is in for a fixed Osmo Action 3 passing off as a Action 4
Who is simply  going to and not going to
at the price of $349.99
Since DJI can not tell people, and People got to  speculate and especially when a person who was handed over a camera and Yep SLIPS to the net.
Imagine cutting the B.S. and getting straight to the point. why I loved Kodak, when they went out with the ZI8 in the real world and  when ready to purchase there was no questions at all, it was thank you Kodak,  can not live those days

Oh Please check the official site for details, It  too late, pre-orders and purchases are there.  J U S T S A Y I N G

called a Opinion
till the truth hits 5 points

FISH SPeaking me mind
2023-7-22
Use props
10-Bit
lvl.4
United States

Everyone has their opinion until the truth hits.  But do not anytime soon expect BS to be cut and getting straight to the point.
2023-7-22
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

After my original experience with the early Action 3 that I had, I am going to sit and wait for the 4 to happen.

I will totally ignore the fanboys or the Lego people on here who think everything is awesome and rely totally on what I actually see on video. (For people who don't know...... 'Everything is Awesome' is a song performed in the Lego Movie.
2023-7-22
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Any circuit design must contain at least one part which is obsolete, two parts which are unobtainable and three parts which are still under development.
2023-7-22
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That’s about it I think! ;)
2023-7-23
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

OTG is going to be corrected for  charging while using a mic
and well fixed focus may bet    16 inches rather 18.2 this time round  not worth a purchase for a  spec more sensor
2023-7-23
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Maybe they go the gopro route, 1 little better thing in each camera
2023-7-23
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Yep. Each camera offers something the other does not have, why we like these cameras, wished one will just do it all. will  it be????
2023-7-23
Use props
hixxxxxx
lvl.1
United States

I am 1000% in for a repackaged 3 with the major issues fixed.
If they can match (or surpass!) the gopro 11's absolutely lovely image and audio quality, and beat their ass once again in the usability/reliability department, i'll buy 3.

action 3 is the perfect action camera on paper - extremely long battery life, difficult to overheat, very few bugs, responsive UI. It's basically the cell phone quality image that holds it back. they can really dominate the action camera doubling as vlog camera market which is what the segment has evolved into if they fix the imaging issues.
2023-7-23
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

"...cell phone quality image... they can really dominate the action camera doubling as vlog camera market which is what the segment has evolved into if they fix the imaging issues..."
What's wrong with the imaging?

https://500px.com/p/osmonauta/galleries/osmo-action-3
2023-7-23
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

One major thing with OA3 that I doesn't like, is how hard it is to push the Power On/QS button, other than that it feels great to handle.

I actually think they have improved all the things we have been asking for.
2023-7-23
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

johansenfoto Posted at 7-23 14:50
One major thing with OA3 that I doesn't like, is how hard it is to push the Power On/QS button, other than that it feels great to handle.

You prolly not using the camera often enough. I had the same issue when I bought the camera. The buttons were quite hard to press. But I have been pressing them since so many times that their "pressability" has improved quite a lot since. i still have to put some force on them to activate but it's significantly easier than when the camera was brand new.
2023-7-23
Use props
hixxxxxx
lvl.1
United States

osmonauta Posted at 7-23 14:49
"...cell phone quality image... they can really dominate the action camera doubling as vlog camera market which is what the segment has evolved into if they fix the imaging issues..."
What's wrong with the imaging?

The picture is inferior to the Gopro 11. It's not necessarily bad in it's own right, but the gopro is simply superior in this one field. I really hope they can go toe to toe with them this year in that regard!
2023-7-23
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

johansenfoto Posted at 7-23 14:50
One major thing with OA3 that I doesn't like, is how hard it is to push the Power On/QS button, other than that it feels great to handle.

Mine is the same.  I have to use my thumb and the other thumb on top to push it! DJI say that it’s to do with waterproofing. I don't like that either.
2023-7-24
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here we go

2023-7-24
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer